Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Detroit niggers hate trees, doesn't want whitey to plant them in their niggerhoods

Why Detroit Residents Pushed Back Against Tree-Planting

A landmark report conducted by University of Michigan environmental sociologist Dorceta Taylor in 2014 warned of the “arrogance” of white environmentalists when they introduce green initiatives to black and brown communities. One black environmental professional Taylor interviewed for the report, Elliot Payne, described experiences where green groups “presumed to know what’s best” for communities of color without including them in the decision-making and planning processes.

“I think a lot of the times it stems from the approach of oh we just go out and offer tree plantings or engaging in an outdoor activity, and if we just reach out to them they will come,” Payne told Taylor.
    The tree-planters met stiff resistance: Roughly a quarter of the 7,500 residents they approached declined offers to have new trees planted in front of their homes. It was a high enough volume of rejections for such an otherwise valuable service that University of Vermont researcher Christine E. Carmichael wanted to know the reasons behind it.

But the reasons Detroit folks were submitting “no tree requests” were rooted in how they have historically interpreted their lived experiences in the city, or what Carmichael calls “heritage narratives.”
    A couple of African-American women Carmichael talked to linked the tree-planting program to a painful racist moment in Detroit’s history, right after the 1967 race rebellion, when the city suddenly began cutting down elm trees in bulk in their neighborhoods. The city did this, as the women understood it, so that law enforcement and intelligence agents could better surveil their neighborhoods from helicopters and other high places after the urban uprising.
    https://getpocket.com/explore/item/w...=pocket-newtab
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the niggers didn't want the trees because they are lazy, and know that they will just destroy the tree eventually, but they don't want to risk the possibility that they might have to make the effort in the future.

See, niggers are smart when it comes to being lazy and not working.

Not really, but the most likely explanation is that niggers don't understand what trees are, and they don't want to look dumb, so they say "rayciss!"

A couple of African-American women Carmichael talked to linked the tree-planting program to a painful racist moment in Detroit’s history, right after the 1967 race rebellion, when the city suddenly began cutting down elm trees in bulk in their neighborhoods. The city did this, as the women understood it, so that law enforcement and intelligence agents could better surveil their neighborhoods from helicopters and other high places after the urban uprising.
    This does not explain why the niggers refused the trees, though.

The niggers were mad when the trees were cut down, and when offered free trees, they refused them?

I know niggers have retard level IQ's, but this is ridiculous. It is almost as if they want people to know that they are incapable of functioning in human civilizations.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't please the nigger. Be kind to them, they're being marginalized. Loathe them, you're racist. Leave them alone, they demand equality. The trees are good for them, so they can swing like the not so great apes they are.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    You would figure niggers would want trees planted for many reasons.

1: To swing from tree to tree

2: To drill holes in to muh-dick

3: To spray paint their ghetto graffiti on
    I would think they would hate trees for only one reason: MISSISSIPPI WIND CHIMES!!!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I would think they would hate trees for only one reason: MISSISSIPPI WIND CHIMES!!!
    That is highly probable, but I think the real reason niggers hate trees is because humans perceive trees as being more useful than niggers.

A tree produces breathable air, while a nigger, being of a kleptomaniac nature, tends to be an oxygen thief.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    How long before trees are racist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    without including them in the decision-making and planning processes.
    In other words, no gibsmedat: "I s'pose dem tree-plantin' YT muffuguhs gon' 'spec me to water dat muffuguh an' all-at mess. Who gon' pay fo' dat? Sheeit, ain' no nigga got time fo' dat!"

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    You would figure niggers would want trees planted for many reasons.

1: To swing from tree to tree
    The old joke: what do you call trees in nigger countries? Public transportation.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.