Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Carjacking coon takes five rounds and lives

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ning-fire.html
    Derreck Fatunbi uses a family member's car to carjack a Range rover and then pulls a shotgun on the police.

It was eventually wrangled after taking five rounds to the legs and stomach.

The police were aiming for the muh-dik.

Sadly, it was then given emergency vetinary care by the same cops that shot it and now we are going to pay a fortune to cage it.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since this is the UK, I'm going to assume this nigger bullet sponge soaked up 5 rounds of 9mm. 9mm can be quite effective if quality hollow point ammo is used, but I'm guessing that they were using crap ball ammo. Should've upgraded to Hornady Critical Duty or Federal Hydra-Shok hollow points and batwings might've ensued. Now the taxpayer bears the burden.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derreck Fatunbi
    Imported Africoon no doubt. I guess the government thinks they have such a surplus of money they need to spend yet more of it on criminiggers brought into the country just to prove non-racism. It's going well, I see.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the UK police should go old-school and go back to .357 magnum.

.357 is a decent compromise between 9mm and .45 acp, especially with hollowpoints.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Maybe the UK police should go old-school and go back to .357 magnum.

.357 is a decent compromise between 9mm and .45 acp, especially with hollowpoints.
    My understanding from an article I read years back, that .357 mag is the deadliest handgun and round in use. The argument was that there are more powerful rounds but that one is the best mix between accuracy and power, therefore- less rounds fired per mortality than any other handgun. Pretty much any torso round from it or anything bigger means your gonna die - either before you hit the deck or very shortly thereafter. It's just a matter of control. I'm betting the wife sure as shit isn't going to be able to put a Desert Eagle 50 on target in a panic, much less be able to pick herself up off the floor to fire another if need be.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's just a matter of control. I'm betting the wife sure as shit isn't going to be able to put a Desert Eagle 50 on target in a panic, much less be able to pick herself up off the floor to fire another if need be.
    One advantage of the .357 is that you can also fire .38 specials out of it, basically turning your .357 magnum revolver into a heavy duty .38 special revolver. The extra weight in it versus using a dedicated .38 special revolver makes .38 special bullets easier to control. And .38 special is easier to control than .357.

I think my next .357 is going to be a Ruger single action revolver. I'm not sure which one exactly, because they're all good options, but it's going to be a Ruger.

Old fashioned and relatively ugly? Yes, but they won't be laughing at your gun for very long.

edit: An advantage to training with a single action revolver is that it heavily encourages you to train as if every single bullet is critically important.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.