Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden: “I’m Looking Forward To Appointing The First African American Woman To The US Senate”

Joe Biden on the campaign trail. To a room full of niggers. Don't worry Joe, your chances of being elected are practically non-existent.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I do believe there have been at least three. Two are Wakanda Harris and Carol Measly Brain and they are there right now. The first one has been dead for well over a hundred years now.

I think he misspoke and meant the SCOTUS.

This assclown can't speak for ten minutes straight without some kind of major fuck up and he wants to be POTUS? Can you imagine him on the world stage? He can't be trusted to take charge of a cabinet meeting or a press conference. I doubt he's truly in charge of his own bladder or bowels. He sure as hell can't be trusted to take charge of the nuclear football!!

He is suffering from dementia. It's time for any relatives he still has alive to take his keys away.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the plan is to get this senile old cretin in as the nominee and then install the Pig In A Pantsuit as VP. Then he will "tragically" "pass away" from "dementia" or some other made-up euphemism for Arkancide once it allows Bubba's Whore to achieve her life's ambition.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're all pinning their hopes on this silly old prick picking up the nigger vote in SC. Somehow, I just cant see it. All the commie candidates are nigger panderers. What makes this prick so special? Just because he was Obongo's VP? Does anyone or any nigger actually remember this or any of his (non) accomplishments? We'll very shortly see!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were campaigning for the nigger vote, this is what I would do:

Step 1: Buy a bunch of chicken.
    Step 2: Deep fry that chiggun.
    Step 3: Gibs dat fride chigguns to all dem niggurs dat promiss too voet 4 me
    Step 4: Commit suicide because I don't deserve to live

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.