Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Local supermarket tried selling Black Fake History junk, started clearances after one week

And there are still a lot left. I can't stop laughing at this clearance shelf with multiple price stickers on each one. Posters, stickers, car decals, and nobody in this highly human area is buying the crap. They also have a shelf by the shampoos with all the nigger hair straightening oils. It's been how many months, and they're still there.

Whatever money the store loses when they have to throw this away, they deserve it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think once they realized that niggers realized that they don't actually have any history...

(They would probably make more money selling fried chicken and the cheapest cuts of meat to niggers. I heard that niggers just LOVE them chitterlings...)
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not even niggers want to buy that shit.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Whatever money the store loses when they have to throw this away, they deserve it.
    You know damn well it's a tax write-off.