Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Now niggers claim they invented video game cartridges

Niggers say they invented everything: traffic lights, peanut butter, gas masks, blood plasma. Good list at https://tightroperecords.com/Black-Invention-Myths.htm.

Now for Nigger Fake History Month, we're told we wouldn't have video game cartridges without a magic nigger.

Lawson oversaw the creation of the Channel F, the first video game console with interchangeable game cartridges – something the first Atari and Magnavox Odyssey systems did not use.

Those initial consoles had a selection of games hardwired into the console itself. (The Magnavox Odyssey, released in 1972, also used game "cards," that were printed circuit boards, but did not contain game data as the subsequent cartridges did.)

But Lawson, an engineer and designer at Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corp., led a team at the Silicon Valley semiconductor maker charged with creating a game system using Fairchild's F8 microprocessor and storing games on cartridges.

"A lot of people in the industry swore that a microprocessor couldn’t be used in video games and I knew better," Lawson said during a speech at the 2005 Classic Gaming Expo in San Francisco posted on YouTube.

The Fairchild Video Entertainment System, later named the Channel F (for "Fun"), which began selling in 1976, had games such as hockey, tennis, blackjack and a maze game that foreshadowed Pac-Man.

The console beat the Atari 2600 to market by one year. But Atari's name recognition and marketing heft basically pushed the Channel F into video game history obscurity. The system would sell about 250,000 units while the Atari 2600, which would get hits such as "Space Invaders" and "Asteroids," would go on to sell about 30 million units.
    Lawson, who died in 2011 at the age of 70 due to complications of diabetes, "literally created an industry that is bigger than the movie industry," said John William Templeton, executive producer of curriculum and content for ReUNION: Education-Arts-Heritage, which creates programming for schools.
    After he moved to the Bay Area and was working at Fairchild, Lawson belonged to a home inventors club that included Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak; the pair would go on to found Apple. Lawson also built his own coin-operated arcade game called "Demolition Derby" in his garage, which led the company to ask him to focus on games, according to an interview in 2009 with Vintage Computing and Gaming.

When he left Fairchild, Lawson founded his own video game company, Videosoft, which created games for the Atari 2600 and made some of the first 3D games. But he closed the company during the video game crash of the mid-1980s.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/nintendo-...090805949.html

Summary: nigger made a lopsided octagon, claims it created the wheel. There's a reason almost nobody (including me) heard of the Channel F, besides its stupid name. It was a sucky console that didn't and couldn't grow with the times. And as far as that nigger nonsense that "A lot of people in the industry swore that a microprocessor couldn’t be used in video games," it's total bullshit since everybody was using a "microprocessor." What else were people going to us, full-size transistors? Vacuum tubes?

The nigger didn't even do anything but happened to be a token HNIC supaviza, and it happened to worm its way into an anyone-can-join club that just happened to have two famous names. Big deal. Wheen the nigger tried its own company, it bombed, but blamed it on the big video game crash that it very much helped create. Basically, there were too many companies thinking it was easy money to produce crappy games, and consumers responded.

Then the nigger died at 70 from diabetes, the most natural of nigger diseases, even more natural than sickle cell.

Attachment 10853
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe this.

I also believe that Wakanda is real.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear a wakandan Inventor name Atari Nintendo Invented them games!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a related note, did you guys know that Jerry Lawson invented electricity?

Before that, clouds were not capable of producing lightning.

And Jerry Lawson also invented the telescope, which then inspired him to invent the microscope, and going even further, Jerry invented a breathable form of oxygen, and was responsible for bio-engineering plants that would produce a thing called breathable "air".

This nigger here... was the greatest nigger to have EVER lived. Without it, humankind would have perished over 5 years ago.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only cartridges a nigger ever made were spent cartridges on the floor at the 7-11 right in front of the cashier's body.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently someone is confusing stealing video game cartridges with inventing them.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I believe this.

I also believe that Wakanda is real.
    Wakonda is actually only 70 miles from me.
    https://wakondacoop.org/Home_Page.php
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.