Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Molson/Coors Milwaukee Shooting

When I first heard about this story yesterday on the national nigger news, my Spidey senses went off like a fire alarm, and sure enough on tonight's National nigger news they showed a picture of the shooter that murdered 5 people, yep it was a nigger, and I'll bet you anything the victims were all white....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2020/02/27/milwaukee-miller-coors-shooting-anthony-ferrill-identified-molsoncoors-gunman-shooter/4891164002/

A co-worker who asked not to be identified for fear of being disciplined said Ferrill believed he was being discriminated against because he was African American, and that he frequently argued with at least one of the victims.

Yes indeed it was a nigger.
    Skriminayshun!

Name:  5197fc63-2128-4dac-9f96-b49e0bb78039-Anthony_Ferrill.png
Views: 116
Size:  43.9 KB

I had not even seen this on any major outlet prior to reading it here. It took me 9 articles to find one that mentioned his name and had a photo. If this had been a white guy the anti gun liberals would have been all over it. Notice it was also not a "mass shooting"?

Category 5 Chimpnado
    Chimpout Guest
    I was waiting for the mainstream media to reveal that the murderer was a fucking NIGGER.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    When I saw this in the news I figured it was a nigger too but I was too lazy (like a nigger) to do the necessary searching to find a source bold and honest enough to disclose it.

The nigger was probably about to get fired for getting caught sleeping on the job and pissing in the beer vats so it chimped out and started shooting. I don't doubt all the victims were white. Niggers hate whites, and that's why I suspect the nigger was caught pissing in the beer vat and hoping whites would be drinking it.

This is another example of why humans should never get involved with niggers in any way. Except. of course, helping them to board transportation craft that will deposit them back in the land of their origin.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This nigger had a strong case to play the ghetto lotto. The dumb boot lipped spook was supposedly harassed with a noose because his co-workers were so sick of his laziness on the job. Now all these random worthless welfare suckers are just rallying up to cry rayciss. It’s so hilarious how niggers always end up being their own worst enemies, you actually have a lotto case and you can’t control your violent impulses and blow it by shooting the place up. Now of course every worthless nigger in the state and the niggers worthless fambly is going to be crying rayciss and injustice AFTER you prove why people hate niggers and why “racism” exists to begin with. Because niggers can’t behave, they have to solve everything with violence, and have the audacity to cry about injustice after throwing a fucking violent tantrum. And that’s 100% the niggers fault. Nothing “racist” about that. That’s just common sense to not want to co exist with niggers.
    I just hope Wisconsin doesn’t cave in to these worthless spooks, they deserve absolutely nothing since they still can’t behave in society.