Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger blamed "discrimination" and shot five dead, then self-deleted, at Milwaukee Molson Coors plant

I was reading through a lot of headlines before I saw this on foxnews.com, and I knew right away it was a nigger. Otherwise it would have been the top story for a couple of days. You can also bet all the victims were white, because

Even Fox isn't showing a mugshot, but the local news does.

The man who opened fire at the Molson Coors plant Wednesday, killing five co-workers and himself, had been involved in a long-running dispute with a co-worker that boiled over before he came back with two guns and started shooting, according to law enforcement and brewery sources.

Anthony N. Ferrill, 51, had worked as an electrician for more than 20 years, about 17 of them at Molson Coors, according to multiple sources and online employment records.

A co-worker who asked not to be identified for fear of being disciplined said Ferrill believed he was being discriminated against because he was African American and that he frequently argued with at least one of the victims, a fellow electrician.

The co-worker said Ferrill often watched movies on his phone during the day, which the other electrician took issue with, and that the two accused each other of going into each others' offices and stealing tools or tampering with computer equipment.

About a year ago, the employee said, Ferrill started saying he believed brewery workers were coming into his home, bugging his computer and moving chairs around.
    "I never had a clue. I talked to him a couple of days ago and he seemed fine to me," Giese said. "I had no idea that there was a problem, that somebody could snap like that."
    https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...er/4891164002/

When a nigger suddenly acts quiet, you're in even greater danger. Death By Chimpout is imminent.

The article talks about the nigger's guns as a "hobby," and that's the one thing we do need red flag laws for: as a step toward segregation and deportation, any nigger known to have guns will have them taken away, by lethal force if necessary.

Name:  5197fc63-2128-4dac-9f96-b49e0bb78039-Anthony_Ferrill.png
Views: 249
Size:  25.6 KB
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I pray all of t hem are niggers, no humans died.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And this will be out of the news cycle in 3-2-1 gone.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It proves the theorem never hire a nigger!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	And just like that.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	264.4 KB 
ID:	10852
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I didn't even see it anywhere I frequent until first reading it here. I noticed there was no liberals calling it a "mass shooting" and calling for gun control. Strange it never happens when the murderer is a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The First Law of Negrology...

Everything is ALWAYS WORSE with Negroes.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Breaking News, the Milwaukee BRewery Mass Murderer is Shitskin Anthony Ferrill, 51

A former co-worker, who requested anonymity, according to the report, said Ferrill felt he was being discriminated against because he was Black. The colleague also said that Ferrill had constant verbal disputes with a fellow electrician, who was a victim in the mass shooting. The co-worker claimed that Ferrill would oftentimes watch movies on his phone during the day, which bothered the other electrician. The two men allegedly “accused each other of going into each others’ offices and stealing tools or tampering with computer equipment,” the report says.
    https://newsone.com/3904853/anthony-...er-identified/
    Naturally, the shitbeasts at Nig1 are blaming racism:
    The reports of the brewery gunman being the victim of workplace racism were unconfirmed. With that said, Milwaukee County in April declared racism (niggers) a public health crisis in the city that the Brookings Institution in 2018 found to be the most segregated in America.

Name:	nig.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	10856

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I figured as much. Nigger reaction to being fired: 1. scream raycisms 2. chimp out. Like this nigger.
    Hesston shooting

On February 25, 2016, three people were killed and fourteen others injured in a series of shootings in Newton and Hesston, Kansas, including in and outside an Excel Industries building.[1][2] The shooter, identified as Excel employee Cedric Larry Ford, was then killed by a responding police officer.[3][4][5]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hesston_shooting
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The co-worker claimed that Ferrill would oftentimes watch movies on his phone during the day, which bothered the other electrician
    So the nigger fucked off all day, got called out for it repeatedly, and chimped. I blame human resources for allowing this to continue for as long as it apparently did. The families of the victims should sue Molson into bankruptcy for not having appropriate nigger controls in place....
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should have just locked it up in a broom closet and given it all the booze it could consume.

Locked up, it would have been harmless, except to itself.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago in Middletown CT, another nigger who worked at a beer distributor went on a murder spree after they fired his gorilla ass for stealing, And sure enough, the shitbag's fambly said the company was racist to their nigger and it was all whitey's fault!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anthony N. Ferrill, 51, had worked as an electrician for more than 20 years
    Oh Bull Shit. A nigger electrician? I have never met a nigger that was smart enough to plug in a extension cord. Why do you think Buckwheats hair always looked like this? Because he was always trying to muhdikk a light socket.

Name:	buckwheat.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	10859
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Electrician of wakanda perhaps, since its magic, not real science.