I was reading through a lot of headlines before I saw this on foxnews.com, and I knew right away it was a nigger. Otherwise it would have been the top story for a couple of days. You can also bet all the victims were white, because

Even Fox isn't showing a mugshot, but the local news does.

The man who opened fire at the Molson Coors plant Wednesday, killing five co-workers and himself, had been involved in a long-running dispute with a co-worker that boiled over before he came back with two guns and started shooting, according to law enforcement and brewery sources.

Anthony N. Ferrill, 51, had worked as an electrician for more than 20 years, about 17 of them at Molson Coors, according to multiple sources and online employment records.

A co-worker who asked not to be identified for fear of being disciplined said Ferrill believed he was being discriminated against because he was African American and that he frequently argued with at least one of the victims, a fellow electrician.

The co-worker said Ferrill often watched movies on his phone during the day, which the other electrician took issue with, and that the two accused each other of going into each others' offices and stealing tools or tampering with computer equipment.

About a year ago, the employee said, Ferrill started saying he believed brewery workers were coming into his home, bugging his computer and moving chairs around.
"I never had a clue. I talked to him a couple of days ago and he seemed fine to me," Giese said. "I had no idea that there was a problem, that somebody could snap like that."
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...er/4891164002/

When a nigger suddenly acts quiet, you're in even greater danger. Death By Chimpout is imminent.

The article talks about the nigger's guns as a "hobby," and that's the one thing we do need red flag laws for: as a step toward segregation and deportation, any nigger known to have guns will have them taken away, by lethal force if necessary.

Name:  5197fc63-2128-4dac-9f96-b49e0bb78039-Anthony_Ferrill.png
Views: 254
Size:  25.6 KB