Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger overnight nurse caught sucking elderly patient's toes

Florida hospital employee arrested for sucking elderly patient's toes

A 23-year-old man who works as a "sitter" for a Florida hospital is facing charges after getting caught sucking a sleeping patient's toes, according to arrest records.

Frantz Beldorin was arrested early Tuesday morning for battery on a person 65 years or older.
    23 years old!? That nigger looks 40.

The victim told deputies they felt something wet between their toes during the third incident. When they looked over, the victim said they saw Beldorin on his knees next to the bed and bent over their foot, according to deputies.

The victim said they "ripped" their foot away from Beldorin and he went back to the chair he was previously sitting in, according to records. Beldorin is a "sitter" that watches patients throughout the night, according to arrest records.
    https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...-patients-toes
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn niggers.
    Imagine being near end of life and now you have to suffer from this freakism and some unknown disease you'll get frim this chimp.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers never cease to amaze me. Now excuse me, i must go......

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers - the most depraved species on earth. I don't know exactly what he did, but he did something disgusting for sure.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are they sure that's all the nigger did? The victim had better have a rape kit done. We know niggers well enough, so the toes may have just been dessert.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Niggers will fuck or suck anything and are notorious toe suckers.

Attachment 10854

That pic makes me vurp everytime I see it. So did that story.

You are right about niggers and oral fixation.

I used to have a high yellow nigger that worked for me who told me that damn near all black lesbians have a toe sucking fetish. He showed up one drill weekend late for work and gave me the old "well what had happened wuz..." Thing is, he was being truthful - that's the sick part of this. He got nice and toasted at the juke joint the night before and took a bisexual boon home. She proceeded to suck his toes for about an hour straight before telling him to "hurry up and get to it." He proceeded to do his thang for the next hour. He said it was like screwing a motionless mannequin with a disgusted look on it's face the whole time - like priming a shallow well in the desert. After an hour she finally made a sound - saying only "Is that all you got??!!"

He got up and left.

Guess he should have sucked her toes.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't quite sure if the victim was a man or a woman.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    He proceeded to do his thang for the next hour. He said it was like screwing a motionless mannequin with a disgusted look on it's face the whole time - like priming a shallow well in the desert. After an hour she finally made a sound - saying only "Is that all you got??!!"
    On the one hand you have nigger bucks actually having smaller muh dikks than humans, and on the other hand you have a sowapotamus so fat it probably had stretched itself out with a giant eggplant. You might as well try to overflow a well with a thimble.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.