Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman's fingers all cut off with a sword. I knew it had to be a nigger.

This happened last summer in Calgary, AB of all places. As soon as I saw a woman had been attacked with a sword it was obvious. Took me forever to track down a pic of the imported nigger. Coal burning even in cowboy country, Alberta, where they can't be many niggers, has the same results as it does everywhere else. The hard-rode burner really wanted this one.

Collin Dennis Ayorech, 39, had attacked an ex-girlfriend in her Airdrie, Alta., apartment with a sword. The woman suffered bone-deep defense wounds to her right arm and had all her fingers severed, except for her left thumb. Doctors were only able to reattach seven, leaving her maimed for life. Her attacker then shoved her into a closet, pushed a mattress against the door, and set it on fire.
    Of course, it had been arrested before for robberies and the usual TNB.

Ayorech had been seen by a court-appointed forensic psychiatrist, Dr. Sergio Santana, who testified that, in his view, Ayorech had no recollection of the robberies, possessed “limited intellectual abilities,” and suffered “a severe addiction to cocaine and alcohol.”
    Yep, this retarded, feral, druggie buck is the one she wanted although his retardation and savagery don't make him any different than any other Africoon.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/col...-from-violence

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are just animal kingdoms violent thugs and turds.