Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

6' teenaper stabs, beats & terrorizes woman-set free by court for having IQ of 49

'I've been failed by the system' | Teen walks free after neighbor says he broke her nose, left her in bruises
    "He comes back with a weapon. He is on top of me. There was blood everywhere. I was literally fighting for my life at that point," she told 5 On Your Side

A St. Louis woman feels like the judicial system failed her, after she said her teenage neighbor attacked her and walked away free.
    Clarke said that's when the 6-foot teen jumped the fence and tackled her.

"He knocked me down, pulling my hair, kicking," she recalled.

Before he ran off, she said he grabbed her personal cell phone again. She used her work phone to call police.

"I am on the phone with St. Louis police dispatch, making my way to my backdoor, when he comes back with a weapon. He is on top of me. There was blood everywhere. I was literally fighting for my life at that point," she told 5 On Your Side.

Clarke said as he was on her back, he stabbed her in the head and face with a metal rod.

Police arrested the teen on charges of first-degree robbery, second-degree burglary and third-degree assault.

Clarke thought the fight was over. But when she went to juvenile court a few days later, she learned his case was dismissed.

A juvenile court official said a staff attorney dropped the case before even going to the judge. The courts weren't able to comment specifically on this incident, since it involves a juvenile. Clarke said she was told her accused attacker was found incompetent to aid in his own defense because he has an IQ of 49.
    Another neighbor who didn't want to go on camera said the teen has also broken into her home and believes he needs to be held accountable.

Clarke said the teen has broken into her car three times, but this has been the worst of it. She has a great support system, so she isn't forced to continue living where she said she was attacked.
    https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/cr...4-09f1fc2f8b34
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's not much worst than typical African niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

#BlackLivesDontMatter An IQ of 49 is average for groids
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 02-27-2020 at 02:09 AM.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What this nigger's IQ is or whether it can participate in it's own defense (of it's indefensible action) has absolutely zero bearing on whether or not it should be released into human society ever again. If anything, it proves that it should be locked up in a cage at the very least - for the rest of it's miserable existence. It's IQ will never get any higher nor will it's propensity towards violence get any lower.

Best just to go ahead and give it the and be done with it. Mammy will shit out more, no doubt. Either way, we're paying for it.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger's fambly is probably praying it gets made good by police, so they can go for nigger lotto. Meanwhile the humans there are completely helpless. Niggers and coddlers promote the historical myth of lawless gangs, but swift justice worked, especially as deterrence. Did you ever hear of niggers doing this kind of vicious attack in, for example, 1940s Alabama and Mississippi? Very, very few. They knew their place.

Now we have niggers running around knowing full well, including those with an IQ of 49, that they'll get away with it because of age, "mental handicap" and "I bees failed by society!" There are two niggers arrested for stabbing the NY college student, but they're young and will be bigger heroes than the Central Park Five.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He had an IQ of 49.

That's genius level in Wakanda, right?

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.