Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Got a nigger arrested!

We had a drunk nigger outside my place of employment begging for money. Our boss went out to shoo him away so to speak but in tnb fashion he wouldn't leave. He walks in and me, my boss, and one of our subordinates are watching him. He of course does his what's up bullshit and starts buying some tickets out of the instant lotto machine. Luckily a couple cops came in and when my boss was ringing one of them up I asked her if we wanted to tell him about our buddy. The cop knew him because this is a common issue with this nigger. So long story short, the cop approached, and walked him out of the store. I watched most of the interaction just in case he played hard ass until they had to use force which would result in him playing victim. But he was tossed into the car and taken to detox (i dont know the details of the wrangling, I didn't see it, our cashier did). Happy I was able to be rid of the nigger. I didn't want him sticking around after my boss left. I'm not too worried about backlash. If we have to deal with this again he's banned. It seemed braindead but it was glaring at me while the cop was talking to him. I could picture him coming back and asking why I called the po po on him when he dindu nuffin but we'll see.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Handy work, mate!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a related note, you can always tell that you are talking to a nigger because they will say "snitches get stitches," or something along those lines.

Niggers always want to break the rules, and niggers hate being held accountable for their actions.

And niggers know that what they are doing is wrong, but they go ahead and do the wrong things anyway.

It is almost as if niggers are too fucking retarded to function in human civilizations.

Edit: I also dislike it when humans say "snitches get stitches" because, for similar reasons, it significantly increases the possibility of criminal activity and/or questionable behavior.

Bending the rules is one thing. Breaking the rules is an entirely different issue.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The niggers IQ pushing the mid 60's or even if it's lucky to have an 80 IQ, they cannot comprehend the difference between right and wrong in their sub-human simian brains.
    If this is true, then niggers are utterly incapable of functioning in a modern civilization, and should be treated as if they were nothing more than mindless beasts.

Surely there is evidence that suggests otherwise. I think I saw a movie where niggers built an extremely advanced society, and it was called Wakanda. That must be a real place. It has to be real.

Niggers aren't just a failed subspecies, right?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drunk niggers hanging around outside convenience stores, begging for money and harassing human beings trying to enter the establishment seem to be a rather common nuisance. Someone needs to come up with a nigger repellent that works.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Drunk niggers hanging around outside convenience stores, begging for money and harassing human beings trying to enter the establishment seem to be a rather common nuisance. Someone needs to come up with a nigger repellent that works.
    Job applications.

Not the online kind. I'm talking about the paper job applications. Just tape one (or more) up on any surface that is close to where niggers hang out.

If a nigger actually fills one out, pretend that you may actually consider it for employment, then toss the application in the trash.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post

It is almost as if niggers are too fucking retarded to function in human civilizations.
    That's an insult to retarded people.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv