We had a drunk nigger outside my place of employment begging for money. Our boss went out to shoo him away so to speak but in tnb fashion he wouldn't leave. He walks in and me, my boss, and one of our subordinates are watching him. He of course does his what's up bullshit and starts buying some tickets out of the instant lotto machine. Luckily a couple cops came in and when my boss was ringing one of them up I asked her if we wanted to tell him about our buddy. The cop knew him because this is a common issue with this nigger. So long story short, the cop approached, and walked him out of the store. I watched most of the interaction just in case he played hard ass until they had to use force which would result in him playing victim. But he was tossed into the car and taken to detox (i dont know the details of the wrangling, I didn't see it, our cashier did). Happy I was able to be rid of the nigger. I didn't want him sticking around after my boss left. I'm not too worried about backlash. If we have to deal with this again he's banned. It seemed braindead but it was glaring at me while the cop was talking to him. I could picture him coming back and asking why I called the po po on him when he dindu nuffin but we'll see.