Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

5 teenapers arrested for murder during robbery

https://www.wjtv.com/news/5-biloxi-t...Y2FATYfM8iiDk8

BILOXI, Miss. (WJTV) – Five teenapers have been charged with capital murder in the death of another teen following an attempted robbery and shooting at a home in Biloxi, Monday afternoon.

Biloxi police were called to a home just before 2:00 p.m. for a medical emergency. When first responders arrived they found 16-year-old Madison Harris unresponsive and suffering a gunshot wound. She was taken to the hospital where she later died.

During their investigation, police determined Harris had been shot in an attempted robbery. Police said in a release, during the robbery an altercation took place and the victim shot. The susspooks then fled the scene.

15-year-old Willow Blackmon, 17-year-old Yakeshia Blackmon, 17-year-old Jarvis Cook, 15-year-old Jasmine Kelley and 17-year-old Jaquez Porter were all arrested in connection to Harris’ death. CBS affiliate WLOX reports Harris knew the susspooks.

All five teenapers have been charged as adults with capital murder. One susspook, Jarvis Cook, was denied bond because he was out on bond on separate charges. The other four worthless fucking niggers each received a $1,000,000 bond.
    I wonder if the victim was human?

The judge who granted Jarvis Spook bond in his previous charge should be held liable for the young girls' murder...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

5 feral teenapers break in to rob house and kill teenage girl

Five Biloxi teens charged with capital murder

Boy how I wish I would've been sitting in that house with that girl when the niggers broke in with my dogs at my feet and my AR15 in my lap. No humans would've had died that day if I had.

Five teens have been charged with capital murder in the death of a 16-year-old, following an attempted robbery at a home in Biloxi. The shooting happened on Monday.

Authorities said officers were called to a home just before 2:00 p.m. for a medical emergency. When first responders arrived, they found 16-year-old Madison Harris unresponsive and suffering from a gunshot wound. She was taken to the hospital where she later died.

During their investigation, police determined Harris had been shot in an attempted robbery. The suspects fled the scene after the shooting

15-year-old Willow Blackmon, 17-year-old Yakeshia Blackmon, 17-year-old Jarvis Cook, 15-year-old Jasmine Kelley and 17-year-old Jaquez Porter were all arrested in connection to Harris’ death. CBS affiliate WLOX reports Harris knew the suspects.
    https://www.wjtv.com/news/5-biloxi-t...bery-shooting/

This is the human teen girl killed by these feral teenaper animals.

Biloxi teen was ‘a sweet girl who didn’t hurt anyone,’ says her family

The 16-year-old who was shot and killed on Monday afternoon is being remembered by her family as a loving girl, who never meant any harm.

For the last four years, Madison Harris lived with her grandmother Susan Richards, her father Stuart Harris, and her grandmother’s fiance. They resided in the Biloxi residence where the attempted robbery and fatal shooting happened.

Now the home will act as another reminder of the caring woman her family remembers her to be.

“She was a beautiful young lady, completely innocent of all these things that have happened to her,” family spokesperson James Waldeck said. “She loved her music, and she loved her friends. She had a big laugh and always enjoyed herself whenever she was.”

Richards also emphasized how much Madison Harris loved music. She noted that she loved singing too, and “cooking as much as eating it.” Yet, most memorable of all was her kindness.
    https://www.wdam.com/2020/02/26/bilo...ys-her-family/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These nigger animals should be put down.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Normally when a criminigger is underage, the press does not publish their names. When they do, it usually means the nigger will be tried as an adult. The only thing wrong with that is the goodification penalty is never applied to underage koonvicts.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A perfectly awesome young woman with her whole life ahead of her, killed by a pack of feral niggerbeasts, all because our government is a bunch of fucking scared little bitches who won't ship these shitskins back to da mudderland...

Pisses me the fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our kind use to know the violence and threat of these animals. When will most of us awaken again to say enough is enough, niggers. Enough coddling of these savages. I wish our freedom of speech was what it was. Now we can lose financially if we ever pointed out the obvious.
    Coalburning is bestiality.