Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

'Hidden Figures' NASA she boon 'genius' Katherine Johnson batwings it to the moon

Katherine Johnson, NASA mathematician depicted in 'Hidden Figures,' dies at 101

Katherine Johnson, one of the history-making, barrier-breaking NASA mathematicians depicted in "Hidden Figures," died Monday, the administrator of NASA said.

She was 101.

"Johnson helped our nation enlarge the frontiers of space even as she made huge strides that also opened doors for women and people of color in the universal human quest to explore space," NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine said in a statement.

In a tweet, he called Johnson "an American hero."

She said her greatest contribution to space exploration was making "the calculations that helped sync Project Apollo's Lunar Lander with the moon-orbiting Command and Service Module." In other words, helping to put men on the moon in 1969.

But astronauts weren't keen on "putting their lives in the care of the electronic calculating machines, which were prone to hiccups and blackouts," according to NASA. So Glenn asked engineers to "get the girl," referring to Johnson, to run the computer equations by hand. “If she says they're good,'” Johnson remembered Glenn saying, “then I'm ready to go.”
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...d-101-n1141566
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's ironic that chimps put men on the moon. Or so they fantasize.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    But astronauts weren't keen on "putting their lives in the care of the electronic calculating machines, which were prone to hiccups and blackouts," according to NASA. So Glenn asked engineers to "get the girl," referring to Johnson, to run the computer equations by hand. “If she says they're good,'” Johnson remembered Glenn saying, “then I'm ready to go.”
    So, who the hell set up these "equations" to begin with? Any fucking moron or monkey can plug figures into a given formula and crunch out the results. So we're supposed to be impressed, because some high yella nigger got trained in long division.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking for a moment I would love to see ALL niggers shipped to the moon. But that would darken the moon coonpletely.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, a nigger with an IQ of 60 is a genius.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such bullshit all the way around.

So Glenn asked engineers to "get the girl," referring to Johnson, to run the computer equations by hand. “If she says they're good,'” Johnson remembered Glenn saying, “then I'm ready to go.”
    So she was the one who claimed that John Glenn said those words of praise about her? Nothing to back this up other than her nigger bullshit?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.