Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglet throws temper tantrum, gets niggerlock braid ripped out of skull in the fracas

Parent says daughter’s braid was ripped out by school staff

what a shame. A nigger bald spot. A few more TNB incidents and that niglet demon will be bald.

Ronetta Clinkscale, the mother said a staff member at her daughter’s school is to blame.

“I lifted up her braid to see if her hair was gone and her hair was gone,” said Clinkscale.

The incident happed Wednesday at the Watson Elementary School. It left this mom in tears and her daughter with a painful bald spot.

Clinkscale said the school called her and all she could hear was her daughter uncontrollably crying.

“You have to stop crying so I can understand what you’re saying, ‘ he pulled my hair out!’,” said Clinkscale.

Clinkscale said it all started when her 8-year-old had a temper tantrum at school and it ended in a nightmare.
    https://www.kark.com/news/exclusive-...-staff-member/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ronetta Clinkscale
    She must be related to Sharmada Clinkscale, who appeared on Judge Judy. Where do niggers get these names? "Clinkscale"?? Sounds like a cartoon nigger dragon.

"You angry at yourself because.... you a parent and you not there to proteck your chile."
    How ironic is that, when what niglets need the most protection from are they mammys and pappys, well, when there IS a pappy.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    At some point niglets need to learn that they can't throw temper tantrums.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.