Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Flattened Mardi Gras Niggers

For some inexplicable reason, NOLA niggers keep refusing to understand that you cannot play chiggun with large moving objects. This has been the second flattened nigger self deleted by misadventure in four days this carnival season. They even had to nix the portion of the parade that was to give homage to a local reporter killed by the nigger stunt pilot last year who took off with her in the backseat and forgot to pack his jumper cables. I covered that one in an earlier post.

From the Fox 8 website:
    27 floats were sent back to the marshaling area after the tragedy including float number 38 which was carrying Fox 8's Kristi Coleman, who had been looking forward to a special tribute for former coworker Nancy Parker who was supposed to be grand marshal of the parade before her death last year.

"Something very tragic on a special night and honoring Nancy you never thought this would happen," said Coleman.

Surprisingly, I haven't heard of any nigger shoot outs this year at parades but it doesn't end till Tuesday at midnight so they still have time.
    Last edited by Boy; 02-24-2020 at 01:26 PM.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Link?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A link would be nice. Video would be even better.

I love it when coons play Nigger Frogger aka "Nogger".
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    A link would be nice. Video would be even better.

I love it when coons play Nigger Frogger aka "Nogger".

"Nogger..." That's hilarious, R.A.

Sorry bout that one guys - I forgot the link: https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...3f7763ff8.html

No video yet and I know it certainly won't be on the local news. It may show up on live link or another such site but as of yet, I haven't found one except for basic coverage of the incidents.