Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty White women are to blame for she boon sow obesity and low self esteem

When Black Girls Hear That ‘Our Bodies Are All Wrong’
    Insidious messages can contribute to eating disorders for women of color.

When I was in high school, I had an eating disorder, and nobody noticed.
    But moreover: I was black. The societal narratives that position the curviness of black girls’ bodies as a warning sign of future obesity mean that as young women, we’re often congratulated for watching our weight when our food restriction might actually be the symptom of a real mental health problem.

That’s why the lingering cultural myth that eating disorders are the province of white women isn’t just misleading: It also keeps us from addressing the uniquely insidious factors that can cause black women to hate their bodies.
    For women who are developing bodies that will most likely never assimilate into the mythical monochrome of Middle America, there’s very little validation available in the media or anywhere else. Add the deluge of imagery that associates beauty with whiteness, and girls of color are primed not only to developing eating disorders, but also to see these disorders go untreated.

By the time I was 8 years old, I remember noticing that television shows rarely included girls that looked like me — and if they did, they were never the ones who were heroes or love interests. Those roles were largely reserved for white girls. Even the black actresses who were depicted as happy, successful and loved tended to be lighter-skinned with straighter hair and narrow noses — something that’s still largely true today.
    Like many other black girls, I learned early that when it comes to white-centric, unreasonable standards of beauty, I didn’t measure up.
    waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

https://archive.is/PINJR#selection-511.0-515.136
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    What was that green tank in the video, so they could re-inflate their bootlips after all that bixnood cRapping
    Aren't green tanks usually O2? I think it's probably for that buckopotomus. It probably needs it in order to keep moving. Usually those tanks are smaller and easily carried on a cart. That one has to be supersized like the fries it eats a few dozen times a day along with it's chiggun.

Your tax dollars at work.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess what, you worthless mega-turd beasts? Niggers are not the only who hate the mega ugly sheboon sherilla sowrilla bodies, gnomesayin? Get a load of this disgusting ape-sample: Former First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Insane Ohomo:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moochie-017.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	10844

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the zoology video.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We used to have a society that showed true human beauty. Niggers were really just niggers, and anyone with any sense knew that. Now media panders to us that the black ape species are also human and beautiful. What a crock of shit. They look disgusting, ugly and beastial as can be. Put on some make up, still and actually uglier.

There's this ad of a dirty looking sheboon in a tub being watched by her dog. No soap can cleanse nigger filth.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no way on earth that fat nigger could wipe its own ass. Not that niggers bother wiping anyways.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the sows are now equating racism with fatphobia. It's all YT's fault that sherillas are all on welfare, shitting out niglets every 9 months and feeding themselves up to 600lbs on KFC. It can't be their fault.