Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Boy
    Chimpout Guest

Feral Silverback Muh-Dicks Pitbull - Live on Facebook

Anderson man charged with bestiality after videos surface on Facebook

ANDERSON — An Anderson man faces charges, including bestiality, after videos surfaced on Facebook that appeared to show him engaging in sex acts with a dog.

Jerry Morgan III, 58, of Anderson, is charged with bestiality and invasion of privacy.
    According to the probable cause affidavit, a woman gave Morgan a female pit bull on Christmas Eve. She took the dog back two days later after seeing a pair of alarming videos on Facebook.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jerry-Morgan-III-FOX59.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	10836

https://fox59.com/news/anderson-man-...e-on-facebook/
    Last edited by Boy; 02-22-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger will attempt to muh-dik anything.

You can put a blonde wig on a mousetrap, and a nigger will try to fuck it.

If a nigger can't fuck it, eat it, or sell it, the nigger will destroy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I am going to be sick. eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww
    The videos showed Morgan engaging in sex acts with the dog, according to court documents. They were recorded by Morgan’s girlfriend, Catrece Peel, and posted on the social media website.

The woman took the dog back after seeing the inappropriate videos and said the dog’s behavior was “very off” after she returned home.

“All she wanted do was sleep when they returned home for several hours which was very uncharacteristic,” court documents said.

https://www.facebook.com/catrece.peel.54
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I think I am going to be sick. eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

https://www.facebook.com/catrece.peel.54
    I mean, can you blame the nigger for wanting to muh-dik the dog over Ol' She-boon Catrece??

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Normally I would ask if the puppy is going to be OK but we all know it is not and never will be again. This dog must be destroyed. I hate saying it but there is simply no other way. All "pit bull with AIDS" jokes aside, this poor animal can never be trusted as a companion again. It will always be wary of people, unable to differentiate between niggers and humans. It is now a ticking time bomb thanks to this sick nigger's muhdikkery impulses.

The nigger responsible for these unholy acts of brutality must likewise be destroyed like an animal. I say this with regards to all sexual predators regardless of species or color of the perpetrator or victim. Once you have crossed that line, there is no rehabilitation for you. For the good of society, you must be permanently removed from all potential victims. At a bare minimum, life behind bars - but then society still pays and we should not have to. Better to just fire up old sparky and let them ride the lightning.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'd be surprised. Dogs and cats can, by my observations differentiate between humans and niggers. A friend of mine has a dog that's fine around humans, well, most humans anyway, but goes absolutely apeshit around niggers. One of my cats used to get tense whenever she saw niggers outside. She's sit in the window, soon as a nigger was outside on the sidewalk, she'd start growling a bit. I say used to because I haven't seen my cat do that since moving further north. I rarely see niggers in my town anyway so there's that.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    You'd be surprised. Dogs and cats can, by my observations differentiate between humans and niggers. A friend of mine has a dog that's fine around humans, well, most humans anyway, but goes absolutely apeshit around niggers. One of my cats used to get tense whenever she saw niggers outside. She's sit in the window, soon as a nigger was outside on the sidewalk, she'd start growling a bit. I say used to because I haven't seen my cat do that since moving further north. I rarely see niggers in my town anyway so there's that.
    They sense danger well
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They sense danger well
    That's why niggers are so afraid of dogs. Because dogs are smarter than humans and hate the feral nigger beast.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "All she wanted do was sleep when they returned home for several hours which was very uncharacteristic"

Sounds like the buck gave the poor hound the cosby treatment before the muh dikking

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    I mean, can you blame the nigger for wanting to muh-dik the dog over Ol' She-boon Catrece??
    He definitely screwed the pooch on this one.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    That's why niggers are so afraid of dogs. Because dogs are smarter than humans and hate the feral nigger beast.
    Exactly, I have seen the same reactions from our canine friends here. They instinctively know the truth and also, they haven't been subjected to about half a century of political correct brainwashing that humans have been.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!