Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Harvard accepts knuckle dragging street groid into law school because of outstanding scholastic achievement, not quotas

Hello, Harvard Law: Overcoming The Odds, Stockton Native Is Accepted To Law School

20 years from now, this will the Dem's frontrunner for presidential candidacy. Anybody wanna bet?

A Stockton man who was once arrested as a teen and sent to a juvenile detention center has now been accepted to Harvard Law School.

Harold Grigsby III, 22, received the acceptance letter in the mail on Tuesday.

“He was one of my closest friends growing up and he got murdered,” Grigsby said. “So I really went into that [test] heavy on my mind in my first LSAT. I would talk to him a lot about law school.”

One of Grigsby’s mentors is Stockton Mayor Michael Tubbs. Grigsby interned at Stockton City Hall during his undergrad years.
    Michael Tubbs is the apefirmative action nigger mayor that's trying to get "basic income," i.e. gibs muh dat money for nothing, handed out to stockton niggers.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2020...ckton-student/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The groid is illiterate. "I ain't get here by accident". OMG. Now I want to cry.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who are these rich uppity assholes fooling. Their magic pet niggers always needs a hand.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Given that nigger's piss poor command of the English language, I wouldn't want him to defend me in court on a red light ticket. I'd probably end up doing hard time over it.

Niggers have no business in any courtroom unless they are wearing nigger bracelets, dressed in orange and sitting quietly (gagged if necessary) next to counsel for the defense.