Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile sow Wendy Williams puts her hoof squarely in her chiggun hole again

This time she mocks the murder of Drew Carey's ex-fiance, who was choked and thrown off a balcony to her death. The sherilla was already in trouble for mocking the gays and talking about her sprog watching her blow her buck. If a human TV host had said all the stupid, ignorant things she's said they would have lost their jobs ages ago.

"Drew Carey's ex-fiance was tragically murdered over the weekend," Williams said of Harwick. "She was killed. Not by Drew."

Williams then yelled the famous "The Price Is Right" catchphrase, "Come on down!" and shifted her head, as if miming watching someone fall.
    Even her brain-dead, libtard fans were not amused.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...-amie-n1137971

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's only one Wendy Williams, Wendy O Williams from The Plasmatics. Rest in peace, Wendy.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The victim was an ultra-liberal Hollywood wanna-be, who was nothing but an attention whore. Look at all her pictures, pancake thick make-up and looks like a whore. Oh, sex therapist, right. Ph.D in Sexuality. Attends adult industry events where she can make money on the side hustle. You really think she loved Carey or his millions? BTW I'm not a fan of Carey as he is good friends with that babboon Wayne Grady. Just another nigger lover who can't figure out the basics in life.

Bye whore. You wanted attention, you got it. Too bad you can't fly. I hate these Hollywood degenerates.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a fan of any of them. I never watch this garbage, but if a white show host had made nasty jokes about a murdered nigger, he/she would be disgraced and blacklisted forever. If a nigger does it, well, that can be overlooked.