Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Mahvin Gaye
    Chimpout Guest

Insulting TV commercials

I rarely watch TV, don't have it at home because its trash, but I was in a resteraunt with some friends yesterday where they had a TV on the wall playing. It was a kids channel with Spongebob Squarepants. The commercials were disgusting. All of them had niggers in the lead roles, with the whites portrayed as bumbling idiots! Start the brainwashing while they're young. No wonder things have gotten to such a mess!

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest
    Just wondering, in Africa, do they have smart and diligent whites littered all over their TV screens telling the Zulus what is good for them? I gave up watching TV years ago. Every time you'd look up, they'd be a smiling nigger spinning and flying across the screen in an electronic utopia. I refuse to do business with corporations that over-utilize niggers in their advertising materials. Every 13th character should be a nigger, to reflect national demographics. Niggers are bad for business. Stop.

Groid Rage
    Chimpout Guest
    You are not alone in your observation. In watching commercials you'd think the country is about 70% niggers and most white people are uneducated low intelligence rubes. They also depict disgusting inter-species relationships as though they are an everyday normal thing and not bestiality. It's gotten really obvious in the last few years. They think they are being clever with subliminal messaging trying to affect social change while advertising their products. They also think everybody is in agreement that niggers are "just like us". It's the liberal left in-vogue thing to think and do. They worry that not being what's currently considered to be politically correct will result in lost sales.

What they don't know is a lot of us are smarter than they think. We see right through it and refuse to be manipulated. We find it insulting to our intelligence and disgusting to see. And, by perpetrating these "politically correct" commercials on us, they actually loose some business.

I make a point to avoid products from companies that advertise with niggers as much as I can. I figure they don't want my business, and their products are likely substandard, if they are marketing to niggers.

It's probably impossible to avoid, but I try not to think about dirty nigger paws touching food products that I might eat.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    There never used to be any TV commercials with niggers and human couples... now it's common, as mentioned in previous posts the left is trying to give the perception that mixed couples, biggers and human, are normal. It's completely Abnormal, and also they always paint the nigger in the light of a human, big house, light-skinned nigglets, getting ready to go off to college, it couldn't be further from the truth.... niggars are violent Vermon, stinking animals.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another groid rage?

Anyway, I don't watch tv either.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It's not only TV commercials. Yahoo mail constantly shoves niggers and half-nigger offspring of coal burners and oil drillers in my face when I log in. I would like to find a plugin that stopped graphics over a certain size, which would let the little doo-dads and buttons in, but stop the pictures of the niggers (and other pictures too, because I don't look at any other part of yahoo so I don't care).

My adopted brother married a boon and while this is traitorous and shameful, he is no blood of mine, there is no shame on the family bloodline, and no male sprogs to dirty the family name. It's all on him. He got what he deserved as she is a greedy, bossy bitch.

Talk about close calls. Beware there are far worse things than niggers in commercials. Niggers in the family. That is the ultimate goal with all the nigger advertising.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You bitch about the social engineering on your tube but have you checked out your kid's school?