Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

White soyboy beats up nigger soyboy over stupid t-shirt at Bernie Sanders rally (VIDEO)

The fight started after one man confronted another man for wearing a T-shirt that said “Black Guns Matter.”
    The man who was wearing the shirt is black and told CBS that he was filming Bernie’s rally when he was called “racist.”
    “He had a problem with the shirt I was wearing,” the man, who was not identified, told the news station.
    “I was recording the event, he walks up and calls me a racist. But I thought, ‘What’s he know about black lives, about discrimination, or, for that matter, the representation of the shirt.’”
    https://archive.is/BkrcA#selection-1295.0-1313.190
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even little cucks in faggy skinny jeans can beat them up. Niggers better stick to bouts they have better chances of winning, like against their sows, sprogs, burners, the elderly and the handicapped.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Even little cucks in faggy skinny jeans can beat them up. Niggers better stick to bouts they have better chances of winning, like against their sows, sprogs, burners, the elderly and the handicapped.
    What's strange is the way he took down that soycoon. In prison, this is known as 'dumping' or 'spilling.' Inmates in prison are fond of grabbing someone's legs, picking them up and then dumping them on the hard ass prison floors. It's a typical inmate fighting move. This soyboy doesn't look like he would last five minutes in prison.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This story made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!! I've been saying for decades that libtardism is a mental disorder but Bolshevik Bernie's followers are a SPECIAL kind of delusional. Anyway this story made me laugh my @$$ off!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    What's strange is the way he took down that soycoon. In prison, this is known as 'dumping' or 'spilling.' Inmates in prison are fond of grabbing someone's legs, picking them up and then dumping them on the hard ass prison floors. It's a typical inmate fighting move. This soyboy doesn't look like he would last five minutes in prison.
    Maybe he saw that in some video game or movie. Wherever he got it, he did a good job dumping the groid.