Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwings for Della Reese

I hate all niggers, but I hated this one just a little bit more. Talk about arrogant, uppity, big-mouthed, but somehow with this saint-like image.

We once watched "Touched by an Angel" when whatever we usually watched wasn't on. Five minutes was enough, stupid schmaltz that made us want to puke.

However, it was “Touched by an Angel” that cemented her TV stardom. With co-star Roma Downey, Reese, portraying the acerbic, Cadillac-driving supervising angel Tess, ministered to the spiritual needs of her earthbound “search and rescue cases.” Reese also performed the show’s theme song, “Walk With You.”

After receiving its first-season cancellation reprieve, the unique family-oriented show maintained a devoted audience of fans for nearly a decade, and spawned the spinoff “Promised Land.” Following its final 2002-03 season, it enjoyed syndicated runs on Ion, Hallmark Channel, Up and Me-TV.

By the time “Touched by an Angel” moved into reruns, Reese, an ordained minister since the early ‘80s, was increasingly focused on her religious work, with TV and film appearances largely restricted to guest shots. She announced her retirement from performing in 2014.

Throughout her long career, Reese proved indomitable in the face of serious health crises. In 1979, she suffered a brain aneurysm during a taping of “The Tonight Show,” and weathered two brain surgeries. She collapsed on the set of “Touched by an Angel” in 2002, and later announced she suffered from type 2 diabetes.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...175132064.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard of her, but never watched those shows. Aneurysms, diebeetus and still the old sow lived to be 86?

"Ordained minister" doesn't mean much. Seems any nigger can be a minister even if they are functionally illiterate.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here she was, flapping her newfound batwings majestically into that good night, soaring to that great big Wakanda in the sky. In the big Wakanda in the sky she will be free forever from Whitey's racisms, injustice, prejudice, bigotry and predatorial subprime loan brokers that sell niggers loans that they can't afford thus fucking up the entire economy for the rest of us. Fly and be freeeeeeeeeee!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I've heard of her, but never watched those shows. Aneurysms, diebeetus and still the old sow lived to be 86?

"Ordained minister" doesn't mean much. Seems any nigger can be a minister even if they are functionally illiterate.
    Look at al "not so" Sharpton. I laugh at these niggers who claim to be a "revrun" or a "minister" n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Look at al "not so" Sharpton. I laugh at these niggers who claim to be a "revrun" or a "minister" n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!
    It's like the top participation trophy for niggers. Once you reach a certain age, you get "ordained" at the local house of voodoo jigaboo, especially if you're a magic nigger that needs a saintly image among YTs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It's like the top participation trophy for niggers. Once you reach a certain age, you get "ordained" at the local house of voodoo jigaboo, especially if you're a magic nigger that needs a saintly image among YTs.
    I started seeing "ordained" niggers on court shows and I was confused as to how anyone could do that with zero education and who were unable to speak one sentence using proper grammar. None of them were even magic. They give themselves all kinds of weird titles as well - "Church of Frah Chiggun and Redempshun" or somesuch. I guess this minister scam works well for lining their pockets and molesting niglets.