Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

BBC Running Scared

Just look at this story hitting the news here in Britain.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51544523

See how scared they are to let readers put their view? There's nowhere we can inform them that what Mr Andrew Sabisky says is true!

It is scientific FACT that niggers are way below the intelligence level of white people. The Labour Party, of course, and some of the cowardly Tories, are afraid to say what the British people know to be true - but are afraid to speak out because of the law, which seems hell-bent on making all but liberal opinion illegal!

But I see signs in this country that the tide IS beginning to turn. The realists are making their voices heard. Brexit is just the beginning....

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is a Kwasi Kwarteng doing in British government? How dare this goat herder even open its mouth? Get rid of your niggers and sand niggers!

There's no question niggers are mentally inferior to humans. Has there been a nigger Nobel prize winner? Not in a million years!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest

the BBC has nowhere left to go

you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. The BBC's pro-nigger agenda has become an obsession beyond tolerance. Every second news story seems to highlight ' black challenges ' and ' black repression ' - nobody wants niggers and nobody ever asked for their dispersal within the once peaceful communities. The game is up.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've noticed that pretty much every "mainstream" fake news source has disabled comments. I guess they don't like normal people calling out their fake news.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    WTF is a Kwasi Kwarteng doing in British government? How dare this goat herder even open its mouth? Get rid of your niggers and sand niggers!

There's no question niggers are mentally inferior to humans. Has there been a nigger Nobel prize winner? Not in a million years!
    I'm afraid there has been over a dozen. It just means the prize is a worthless commie trinket when you consider the niggers it's been given to with the likes of Obongo, Dimsmuh tutu, and Killsome Mandela.

We had a saying as far back as my young teenage years: " (name here) won the Nobel Peace Prize? Oh... I didn't realize he was a communist!"

"With our matchbooks and our necklaces we shall liberate this nation!"
    Winnie Mandela.

Mandela advocated a nasty little form of political campaigning known as "necklacing" - that is hanging gasoline soaked tires around the necks of political opposition - especially niggers believe it or not. The victims were often beaten until they would light their own tires on fire. Their hands would be tied behind their backs or chopped off with machetes so they couldn't remove the tires once they were on fire. The cause of death was generally from the lungs being cooked from the inside out as the victims struggled to breath.

Yeah - that sure sounds like liberty to me...

That nigger was responsible for the bombing of a train station which killed women and children. He deserved nothing less than public hanging for what he did. Instead, he got house arrest. What a fucking joke.

Nobel prize? It hasn't meant anything for years outside of the ones for the sciences and even those are questionable.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

Actually, they gave the nigger Obama the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009. Not that the nigger Obama earned or deserved it in any way of course - they gave it to the lying nigger Obama just for being a nigger.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, friends, I misspoke. I should have been clearer, has there been a Nobel prize given to a nigger in Physics, or Chemistry (you know, the hard sciences). Even Economics. Nobel Peace Prize ain't worth a shit - Mandela, Obama, those were just to pander to the "other" kinds of (supposed) humans. Okay, how about the Fields Medal, for exceptional achievement in Math?

If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, but AFAIK there's been no nigger who was awarded the Fields Medal.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Disgusting. The only awards niggers deserve are who can crap out the most felons, or eat the most fried chicken, or achieve the most welfare, or assault the most elderly people.
    Those are the kinds of awards niggers deserve.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bigger the problem one has with niggers, the less the mainstream wants to have an honest and open discussion about it. To do so would have terrible repercussions for world niggerdry. That's why things like this are denounced harshly and loudly, TPTB are trying desperately to keep their sinking globalist ship afloat.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    All niggers should've been rounded up after the Civil War and shipped back to Apeland in very leaky boats. The nigger is an animal, it belongs back in the jungle where it came from, where too, the lifespan would be greatly reduced, ever seen those TV ads showing half-dead nigglets in Apeland, bone thin, flies flying all around, maggots crawling out of the nigglets ears, worms darting out of their noses; That's where the nigger animal needs to be....in it's own habitat.