Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face She-rilla gets stabby in Crossgates Mall near Albany

Malls are going downhill, and rampant nigger violence is a huge nail in their coffin.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rawImage.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	10802
    An Albany she-rilla faces charges after a stabbing attack Friday around noon at Crossgates Mall, town police said Saturday.

"Shaadi" L. Moffett, 28, of North Allen St., was arrested Saturday afternoon and charged with robbery, assault, menacing, criminal weapon possession and endangering the welfare of a child, Guilderland police said. Moffett was arraigned in Guilderland Town Court and sent to the Albany County Jail with bail set at $4,000 (ONLY??).
    https://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...photo-19040171
    The article has a link to more recent nigger violence at the mall

All niggers do is make a mess of things. The mall's response was to put a curfew on under 18's at night. Bring back segregation!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    All niggers do is make a mess of things. The mall's response was to put a curfew on under 18's at night. Bring back segregation!
    Private businesses were great when they could refuse service. Malls need to assert their right to kick out anyone for any reason, but especially in niggerfuxxated NY and its tri-city area, malls are "public places" and can't do a thing.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for replying, I was getting paranoid that I fell out favor here. The mall is in Guilderland, mostly white, and has a police substation there. But the CDTA buses bring the groids from Albany and Schittnecktady
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.