Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Unidentified "teens" try to run over police

It may be Montana, but my nigdar is still pinging. One buck and five sows.

A police officer suffered serious injuries requiring surgery after a car full of teenagers accelerated and drove directly at authorities in what was an alleged deliberate attempt to hit them.

The incident occurred just after 1 a.m. on the morning of Feb. 15 in Billings, Montana, when police officers located a vehicle that had been evading them multiple times previously in the evening.

Officers say that they were in the process of giving commands to the vehicle’s occupants while the car was stopped facing the police when all of a sudden the driver of the car accelerated and drove straight toward the officers.
    Five of the car’s occupants were juvenile females from Billings between the ages of 13 and 16. The driver, a 14-year-old male, also from Billings, was arrested and remanded into youth services. He was charged with attempted deliberate homicide.

The teens identities have not yet been released and the investigation into the incident is currently ongoing.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/car-full-t...opstories.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger population is around 1 or 2 percent. But 1 am and “teens” mixed with trying to run over a cop does scream nigger. We might never know.

It was probably all one big welfare fambly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet it was niggers, whether of the pavement or the prairie variety.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    First guess.. Niggers.
    Second guess.. Illegal alien gang bangers.
    Third guess.. Meth addicts and/or low level dealers.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    I bet it was niggers, whether of the pavement or the prairie variety.
    There's that too. It could be "off the res" and "not handling the firewater very well". Happens around here too. I've nearly been killed on the road more than once. (Not bashing Native Americans in general, but they have a penchant for not handling alcohol well. Many reservations ban alcohol sales for that reason.)
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    There's that too. It could be "off the res" and "not handling the firewater very well". Happens around here too. I've nearly been killed on the road more than once. (Not bashing Native Americans in general, but they have a penchant for not handling alcohol well. Many reservations ban alcohol sales for that reason.)
    While this subject matter is risky due to Native Americans being human, it is a simple matter of genetics. From my understanding of this, natives simply did not know what alcohol was for eons. Their systems had no reason to be able to process it so their tolerance is much lower than say, your average Irish European descendant like myself. I can attest to this personally, as Mrs. Tweak is 1/4 Cherokee. You do not want to cross her after a couple of shots of tequila.

All humans have different attributes that have grown to serve them according to their geographic location over the course of generations. None of them make us less human - just more adaptive to our environments. Anyone who says different is lying to themselves and any animal breeder will tell you the same.

Of course, all niggers have their own attributes as well - just none of them good ones fit for society.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    While this subject matter is risky due to Native Americans being human, it is a simple matter of genetics. From my understanding of this, natives simply did not know what alcohol was for eons. Their systems had no reason to be able to process it so their tolerance is much lower than say, your average Irish European descendant like myself. I can attest to this personally, as Mrs. Tweak is 1/4 Cherokee. You do not want to cross her after a couple of shots of tequila.

All humans have different attributes that have grown to serve them according to their geographic location over the course of generations. None of them make us less human - just more adaptive to our environments. Anyone who says different is lying to themselves and any animal breeder will tell you the same.

Of course, all niggers have their own attributes as well - just none of them good ones fit for society.
    Niggers never had salt as part of their wretched early existence. You can see they have goiter since they hardly have ionized salt. Niggers have a high incidence of high blood pressure, due to their bodies not really knowing salt. Well and good. They're also prone to diabetes. On top of that, they don't follow any instruction from the doctor. And yet, society is still racist against them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.