Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Democrats are....

The political party of the nigger. I hear this bullshit talking point all the time with the liberal Democrats, "we need to reform the criminal justice system, too many young men of color (code phrase for niggers) are being incarcerated in prison, Well..... maybe the real reason for all the niggers in nigger cages is this..... the dirty nigger animal does more violent and other crimes than anyone else...hello!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make no mistake. Those in the upper levels of the democrat party HATE niggers as much as we do. But they rely on the nigger now like they did when they needed niggers to pick cotton and turn a profit. They are simply using niggers, muslims, and the lemmings that believe in the rhetoric to build a voter base. Now also to build a profit for their own base. They are just saying what niggers want to hear so they will keep voting left. Keep the gibsme flowing and they will keep working for "the man" aka the democrat party. Niggers are too stupid to see this and the lemmings are too stupid to see that you can't help the nigger. Fact is niggers do commit 5 times the rate of violent crime when compared to their population percentage. Yet liberals think somehow most of them are innocent and that if you reform the system, it will be better.

They refuse to see that the reason niggers get longer sentences is because they have much longer rap sheets and often it is not the first time they have been in jail.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers do their dirty work for them. They are willing to sell out their own race, even the entire country simply to stay in power. That is why Democrats like Pelosi support niggers. Then there are some democrats who honestly do think the world would be better off if America had a majority of niggers. 60-70% niggers. Yeah right, just imagine that. That is a world i do not want to live to see.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If that 70% was all segregated into their own shitholes safely away from humans that would be a dream come true when they all run out of fried chicken and batwing each other.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Just saw a Michael Nigg Berg ad on TV, this was a new one now it seems that Nigg Berg has a master plan to compensate all niggers if he is elected president...a giant national nigger give-away...I hope its coupons for $$$'a off KFC and NOT just $$$'a for the stinking nigger animals..

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Just saw a Michael Nigg Berg ad on TV, this was a new one now it seems that Nigg Berg has a master plan to compensate all niggers if he is elected president...a giant national nigger give-away...I hope its coupons for $$$'a off KFC and NOT just $$$'a for the stinking nigger animals..
    Bloom-coon has to backpedal for all the support he gave for stop and frisk. Pretty much every liberal has to step it up. When they are all promising the free shit, where else is there to go besides pandering to the niggers who aren't going to go out and vote unless a nigger is running. By the 2028 election we will be 90 trillion in debt and liberals will still be tossing shiny baubles in the streets to niggers for votes.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Democrats are the political party of the nigger. I hear this bullshit talking point all the time with the liberal Democrats, "we need to reform the criminal justice system, too many young men of color (code phrase for niggers) are being incarcerated in prison, Well..... maybe the real reason for all the niggers in nigger cages is this..... the dirty nigger animal does more violent and other crimes than anyone else...hello!!
    I believe your assumption is borne out in statistical fact to be true. Niggers, although they only make up a small percentage of the population, commit the highest percentage of crime and thusly are incarcerated in highly disproportional numbers. That being said, the liberal mind can not accept that niggers are naturally violent and have criminal tendencies disproportionate to other more civilized races. Therefore, they attribute it to racism while claiming other mitigating factors such as lack of education, poverty, etc. Based on their mistaken ideals, liberals would rather let violent black animals prey upon society so that incarceration levels fall along some idealized racial breakdown lines. Liberals reject real science and fact in an attempt to create some kind of utopian ideal they have in their minds whether innocent people have to suffer for it or not. If you don't agree with them, you are branded immoral, evil and racist.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with racial profiling. I think it's smart policing based on statistics and keeps us safer. But liberals are hypocritical in their thinking on this. To them, racial profiling is bad, but profiling the spouse (based on statistics) when a spouse goes missing or turns up dead is OK. Marital or familial status is a protected class but profiling is OK based on that when something happens. And, if it's a female victim, it's OK to profile males because statistics tell us that it is usually true. But that is profiling based on sex, isn't it? Profiling based on statistics and facts is not a bad thing in my opinion.