Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Haiti: bat fairy claims 15 ninnies

Bat fairy claims 15 pickaninnys In Haiti.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...outputType=amp

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"The Church of Bible Understanding lost accreditation for its facilities in Haiti following inspections that started in 2012, the Associated Press reported. The authorization was revoked after the reviews in part revealed overcrowding and unsanitary conditions. In 2013, the Associated Press described a distressing scene at the organization’s two homes in the Caribbean country: worn mattresses, sour scents, dirty rooms.

The cause of the fire is being investigated."
    Update: The cause of the fire has been determined to be a faulty oven overloaded with mudpies.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

"The Church of Bible Understanding lost accreditation for its facilities in Haiti following inspections that started in 2012, the Associated Press reported. The authorization was revoked after the reviews in part revealed overcrowding and unsanitary conditions. In 2013, the Associated Press described a distressing scene at the organization’s two homes in the Caribbean country: worn mattresses, sour scents, dirty rooms.

The cause of the fire is being investigated."
    Update: The cause of the fire has been determined to be a faulty oven overloaded with mudpies.

So this so-called Church wasn't scamming any more money to line their pockets? I mean funds to help the poor poor niggers? I bet they torched the unprofitable niglets themselves then.

worn mattresses, sour scents, dirty rooms.
    So? How does that make this different or worse than every other nigger nest on the planet? You could set up niggers in the executive suite in the Ritz and within a week it would look like a filthy derelict crack den. It's easier to teach a chimpanzee how to act civilized than it is to teach groids.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So this so-called Church wasn't scamming any more money to line their pockets? I mean funds to help the poor poor niggers? I bet they torched the unprofitable niglets themselves then.

So? How does that make this different or worse than every other nigger nest on the planet? You could set up niggers in the executive suite in the Ritz and within a week it would look like a filthy derelict crack den. It's easier to teach a chimpanzee how to act civilized than it is to teach groids.
    It took two weeks to house train my dogs.

Niggers have had 150,000 years.

Just saying.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    It took two weeks to house train my dogs.

Niggers have had 150,000 years.

Just saying.
    Modern humans came 150,000 years ago. Nigger erectus came 2 million years before that. Today's niggers are still erectus apes, but with coddling and making them all magic, they've started acting more human-like, which fools most regular people. Make no mistake, they're far from being civilized.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 million years and still not house trained.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    1-800-GOT-JUNK told them they wouldn't cleanout that nest for any amount of money.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.