Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Good news, Nigger kills his coal and his spawn :).

7-Months Pregnant Woman Who 'Looked Forward to Being a Great Mom' Is Found Slain in Car, Man Arrested
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...143129461.html

Give that nigger a bucket of chicken!

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the wages of coal burning is death.

Look at that soulless nigger's eyes. How stupid was this woman to even consider being with it?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And predictably, a gofundanigger account has been set up to pay for the funiggeral expenses.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers aren't really big on planning for the future, are they? The bucks decide they don't want to be pappys after all or pay child support so they murder their sows and burners, get caught immediately then go to NU. What do you expect from low IQ feral beasts with zero impulse control?

Another trashy burner who goes out of her way to pick the ugliest nigger she could find. Results: Predictable.

Duval, who worked as a manager for a Waffle House
    ...and hooked up with a hideous groid. You reached for the stars, burner!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers aren't really big on planning for the future, are they? The bucks decide they don't want to be pappys after all or pay child support so they murder their sows and burners, get caught immediately then go to NU. What do you expect from low IQ feral beasts with zero impulse control?

Another trashy burner who goes out of her way to pick the ugliest nigger she could find. Results: Predictable.

...and hooked up with a hideous groid. You reached for the stars, burner!
    Yeah, that Waffle House reference is key, it's prolly where she met her ape.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burn the coal, pay the toll.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Here's the mudshark
    I admit that she was an unattractive specimen of a White woman. But she could've gotten a drunk human to father her her offspring, am I right?

Maybe the incel brigade needs to take one for the team and just start laying ugly White girls so they don't fuck niggers. Seriously. This is getting out of hand. The main function of sexual reproduction is to find suitable reproductive partners who will pass on good genetics to the next generation. Niggers are NOT good genetics.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I admit that she was an unattractive specimen of a White woman. But she could've gotten a drunk human to father her her offspring, am I right?

Maybe the incel brigade needs to take one for the team and just start laying ugly White girls so they don't fuck niggers. Seriously. This is getting out of hand. The main function of sexual reproduction is to find suitable reproductive partners who will pass on good genetics to the next generation. Niggers are NOT good genetics.
    I prefer that even unattractive humans mate, than any mixing with niggers. As in everything, I've seen ugly Asians, Hispanics, Whites. Blacks - even those that are high yellow, I know they're still 1%. Still unacceptable to me. But I rather humans mate with humans. (I don't subscribe to white supremacy).

In sure there are some who'd lay with this girl to produce a person. The problem we face is, even if a white man liked this woman, these mudsharks have already been brainwashed that blacks are human and behave accordingly. They're willing to bet their lives on it. So they get what they deserve for being a niggers's whore.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her dad is in law enforcement and he didn't warn her of the coalburner toll?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Of course, she could have gotten a human guy to impregnate her. Nearly any woman could and she worked at Waffle House! I bet the clientele is not too highbrow. She chose a nigger and a particularly primitive, feral-looking one. That was her choice, maybe to be trendy. Hard to imagine any female wanting to lie with niggers, but there it is.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...143129461.html

Give that nigger a bucket of chicken!
    The comments are pure gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    An early entry for burner of the year 2020.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I prefer that even unattractive humans mate, than any mixing with niggers. As in everything, I've seen ugly Asians, Hispanics, Whites. Blacks - even those that are high yellow, I know they're still 1%. Still unacceptable to me. But I rather humans mate with humans. (I don't subscribe to white supremacy).
    I don't consider myself to be a 'White Supremacist' either. I like to think of myself as a 'Nigger Inferiorist' LOL.
    I would object to niggers and sandmonkeys being imported into Japan just as much as I would object to them being allowed into Sweden or Britain. My exgirlfriend was half Japanese. She never listened to nigger music, ate kebabs or acted niggerly in any fashion. Me and her got along just fine.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps human men witnessed Cassia Renee Duval's wicked, unnatural Beastiality attraction to the manure pile (niggers), and therefore stayed clear of her.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like