Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Rastus Black
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger trying to play some kind of nigger lottery

Nigger claims TSA destroyed it's magic voodoo jungle music instrument. It said it found a note from TSA inside the case proving they opened it. TSA said they scanned it and it didn't set off alarms so they never opened it. I find it more likely the nigger had a TSA note from another piece of luggage or a past trip, destroyed it's "musical instrument" and placed the note in the case in an attempt to profit from playing the nigger lottery against the TSA and Customs.

The nigger pulled the race card immediately and appears to be trying to set up for a court case. I'm sure it wasn't making much money with it's primitive "musical instrument" so it decided to try the lottery.

Even if TSA did open the case, they couldn't be blamed for investigating the thing. It looks like a primitive weapon for bashing african carnivores or rival tribesmen. Or perhaps a jenkem fermentation container (intoxicant production device). It could have just been stuffed full of drugs and weapons for that matter.

I suspect the nigger is upset that it's not considered a prestigious virtuoso and a household name making tons of money. So, it chimped out and destroyed it's "musical instrument". After it's irrational animal rage subsided, it realized the stupid thing it had done and has concocted a story about what happened.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2020/...ed-instrument/

Even the picture in the article makes me laugh. A nigger wearing a bed-sheet holding a crudely made thing constructed of scrap wood, furniture tacks, frayed rope, animal hide and bailing wire sitting next to a human in a nice suit playing a finely crafted cello. In a way, that picture kind of says it all about niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Black View Post
    Even the picture in the article makes me laugh. A nigger wearing a bed-sheet holding a crudely made thing constructed of scrap wood, furniture tacks, frayed rope, animal hide and bailing wire sitting next to a human in a nice suit playing a finely crafted cello. In a way, that picture kind of says it all about niggers.

Yes, that picture is worth a thousand words. It reminds me of the nigger-made "helicopters" I recently saw in a post here 🤣

The lottery theory sounds about right too. REQUEST DENIED NIGGER

With his instrument destroyed, he will now have to travel to Bamako, the capital of Mali, to obtain the parts for a new kora.
    If it had money to pay for materials, any hardware store would have the stuff needed. If it has no money to pay for materials, they can be found at any dump or transfer station.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    10's of thousands of years and the black stinking nigger monkey has barely if all, evolved or improved....to this day you can find the nigger monkey using a stick to get grubs and ants out of a mound to eat...dirty niggers

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    10's of thousands of years and the black stinking nigger monkey has barely if all, evolved or improved....to this day you can find the nigger monkey using a stick to get grubs and ants out of a mound to eat...dirty niggers
    There was a video a while back of some niggers ripping out a water spigot and pipe to dig for water. As they were digging the water was shooting up in the air behind them. It was done in satire but we all know it is not far from the truth. If anyone has that video please post it .

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A note from the TSA, written in Spanish...
    Translation: "Hola, pinche mayate, take your scrap-wood contraption back to Africa, and fuck off."

...and forming his own troupe.
    "Troop"?

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest
    only the liberal white could ever show respect to a nig nog - you know the types that like to make plans for the ' poor people ' - Niggers are a useful tool to the social elite and they let the occasional coon get rich so the average street nigger can have an idol to pray up to. This helps to keep the jungle rumbles down and the street coons in their place and subservient to the champagne socialites.