Nigger claims TSA destroyed it's magic voodoo jungle music instrument. It said it found a note from TSA inside the case proving they opened it. TSA said they scanned it and it didn't set off alarms so they never opened it. I find it more likely the nigger had a TSA note from another piece of luggage or a past trip, destroyed it's "musical instrument" and placed the note in the case in an attempt to profit from playing the nigger lottery against the TSA and Customs.

The nigger pulled the race card immediately and appears to be trying to set up for a court case. I'm sure it wasn't making much money with it's primitive "musical instrument" so it decided to try the lottery.

Even if TSA did open the case, they couldn't be blamed for investigating the thing. It looks like a primitive weapon for bashing african carnivores or rival tribesmen. Or perhaps a jenkem fermentation container (intoxicant production device). It could have just been stuffed full of drugs and weapons for that matter.

I suspect the nigger is upset that it's not considered a prestigious virtuoso and a household name making tons of money. So, it chimped out and destroyed it's "musical instrument". After it's irrational animal rage subsided, it realized the stupid thing it had done and has concocted a story about what happened.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2020/...ed-instrument/

Even the picture in the article makes me laugh. A nigger wearing a bed-sheet holding a crudely made thing constructed of scrap wood, furniture tacks, frayed rope, animal hide and bailing wire sitting next to a human in a nice suit playing a finely crafted cello. In a way, that picture kind of says it all about niggers.