Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglet left alone in car, then here came the repo man

My nigdar pinged as soon as I saw the headline. I have to fault the repo man here for not noticing the stench of nigger (unless it's also a nigger).

The incident happened Wednesday morning in East Orange. The parents tell News 12 New Jersey that the father had left baby Hannah in her car seat for a few seconds while he ran upstairs to grab her bottle. But when he came back downstairs, the car was gone - with the baby inside.

“He thought it was stolen. He thought it was someone kidnapping my child,” says mother Noel Saldana.

The family called 911 and the baby was found about 40 minutes later safe inside of a tow lot. She was taken to the hospital to be checked out as a precaution but was unharmed.

“I pulled over and said a prayer and an officer called me and said, ‘Go to University Hospital. She’s there,” Saldana says.

Saldana brought the baby home by the afternoon. She says that she will never leave her children alone in a car again.
    http://newjersey.news12.com/story/41...as-repossessed
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saldana says that she was planning on cashing a check to make her car payment today, but the car was repossessed before she had the chance.
    What rotten luck. Niggers are always on their way to pay their insurance or car payment the very day when they get nabbed or the car gets repo'd. They just can't catch a break.

I guess the pappy doesn't pay for anything.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Repo'd nogmobiles should go straight to the crusher. But some bleeding heart nigger lovers have probably made that illegal.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Repo'd nogmobiles should go straight to the crusher. But some bleeding heart nigger lovers have probably made that illegal.

I guess that would have meant it earned it's lil' batmobile wings: