Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Incompetent NYC cops finally wrangle teenaper murderer

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, the police are hamstrung in New York by their retarded oil drilling mayor. I'll bet they were outright ordered to look only for a white "suspect" at first.

Just strap that shitbeast in Old Sparky and flip the switch. It's guilty of murder and I guarantee a lot more that it hasn't been busted for, isn't human, has no rights as such, and will just murder again if let go. I only wish...
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Unfortunately, the police are hamstrung in New York by their retarded oil drilling mayor. I'll bet they were outright ordered to look only for a white "suspect" at first.

Just strap that shitbeast in Old Sparky and flip the switch. It's guilty of murder and I guarantee a lot more that it hasn't been busted for, isn't human, has no rights as such, and will just murder again if let go. I only wish...
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sharpton's sons
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Proving once again that even at a young age, niggers are dangerous animals that should not be free roaming.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    There is no age too young for a nigger to kill a human, and no age too young for a nigger to be properly punished for it. The lights across the entire state should dim from electricity being drawn elsewhere.

Where are all the libtards "outraged" that one of their own got killed? The nigger buck "boy" George Stinney probably cried for real at its execution, but where were the tears for the two girls it killed?

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There is no age too young for a nigger to kill a human, and no age too young for a nigger to be properly punished for it. The lights across the entire state should dim from electricity being drawn elsewhere.

Where are all the libtards "outraged" that one of their own got killed? The nigger buck "boy" George Stinney probably cried for real at its execution, but where were the tears for the two girls it killed?

What an uplifting and happy video. Fuck all the libtards and their idiotic comments on the video, too. Not one of them gives a shit about the two innocent little girls this animal raped and killed.

"Ah beez jumpin ovah a big ditch"

No, niglet, you beez gettin' thrown in a ditch in the prison Dead Nigger Storage.

Good riddance!

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.