Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Crazed nigger with a gun fights cops and loses in NYC

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome to see the officer was protected by his vest and the worthless "son of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo" was sent to DNS, saving us human tax-payers millions in caging, feeding, veterinary and legal costs.

Blue lives matter.

Black libes = Fecal matter.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many questions...

Why is the nigger wearing shoes?
    Why did the nigger take all it's clothes off and put the shoes back on? It had to take them off to get the pants off.
    Did the nigger think it would be more aerodynamic with no clothing therefore making a getaway easier?

The jenkim and baff salts must have really made this ape WAY crazier than your average nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drugs.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	10792

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did that nigger say it was sorry while being shot? I am sure the nigger lotto suit will use that.

This isn't directed at anyone here. Just an overall observation of "why did they fire so many shots" that always comes up.

To anyone who ever questions why so many rounds are fired. If you ever have to shoot at someone, you shoot until you are sure they are dead. Cops don't shoot you so they can arrest you and toss you into the back seat bleeding with a quip line like on TV. It also isn't an 80s movie where a cop quick draws and scores a one shot hip fired bullseye kill. If I ever had to use my concealed pistol, I would probably fire it empty. Everyone talks about well placed shots but you can't ever know how you will react until it is you in that situation. I love seeing the videos of people doing quick draws on stationarity cardboard cutouts that don't fight back and pretending they would have that composure in a real scenario. I have also done the IDPA thing but it is also against targets that do not fight back or even move so it is still unrealistic. You want to be able to hit your target and that is why you practice drawing and firing. However if you think you are going to guarantee the kill in one or 2 shots while under extreme stress, that is generally absurd.

That being said. You also have to remember these beat cops are not elite soldiers. They have some basic training and practice but are every day people. In the heat of it your adrenaline will take over.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ I probably would not empty all 19 rounds. I think that would get me charged with abuse of a corpse at some point, plus I always plan on keeping more available when possible if only because you never know if your attacker has accomplices in tow. I am a big believer in shoot till they quit moving and then one or two extras, well placed for goodness sake. If you don't make it good, it can always try to hit the lotto and let's face it, corpses don't hire lawyers. Cops don't need to worry as much about running out, since they have backup and extra mags which I don't carry. Of course, you have to juggle the possibilities of life altering consequences with split second decisions that hopefully I will never have to make.

I'd like to think the force has this cop's back on this one, but we are talking about NYC here. I'm not so sure we've heard the end of this.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^^ I probably would not empty all 19 rounds. I think that would get me charged with abuse of a corpse at some point, plus I always plan on keeping more available when possible if only because you never know if your attacker has accomplices in tow. I am a big believer in shoot till they quit moving and then one or two extras, well placed for goodness sake. If you don't make it good, it can always try to hit the lotto and let's face it, corpses don't hire lawyers. Cops don't need to worry as much about running out, since they have backup and extra mags which I don't carry. Of course, you have to juggle the possibilities of life altering consequences with split second decisions that hopefully I will never have to make.

I'd like to think the force has this cop's back on this one, but we are talking about NYC here. I'm not so sure we've heard the end of this.
    I usually carry a 45XD with 10 rounds or my kimber that only holds 8. It would be harder to explain firing 19 rounds

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    my guess is that this jig was a former child soldier of general butt naked- https://youtu.be/dfz4Eiz5cDg