Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Supermarket's advertising with a buck, mudshark, tranny niglet, and a white son

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mail.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	144.1 KB 
ID:	10794

How vile are things going to get? All the designer brands are bad enough with the promotion of mudsharking and oildrilling. Now I'm getting this in a grocery ad?!

Appropriately, the buck looks ready to muh dikk the boy. I know these are just hired models, but the sad fact is that there are mudsharks out there that bring a human child into such a horrible situation. I unfortunately know one as the friend of a friend. If the coalburner's pet buck hasn't already muh dikked her white children, it's just a matter of time, and just a matter of time before the two niglets the coalburner shit out are muh dikking the children.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, because mudsharks, nigger bucks, and their mix-n-match offspring are now the average, typical family unit. I guess nigger bucks are now the majority of the male population so human women have no choice of partner.

Notice how all these companies only show slender, attractive, happy burners and light-skinned bucks with features approximating human ones? I have not yet seen an ad that showed a fat mudshark with a nigger like the one below - EVER - which are the commonly seen combinations. Gee, I wonder why they only portray the mythical, imaginary buck/burner happy fambly in their clean, upscale homes? That does not exist so it must be attempted brainwashing.

Why no niggers like this in the ads?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    disgusting.
    They do that all the time. They do that more and more.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Notice how all these companies only show slender, attractive, happy burners and light-skinned bucks with features approximating human ones? I have not yet seen an ad that showed a fat mudshark with a nigger like the one below - EVER - which are the commonly seen combinations.
    I'm with ya.
    Truth in advertising woul require them to show her at the register in her pajamas ringing shit up in 4 different tranactions using food stamps in the express lane and chimping out because newports can't be charged to EBT or WIC, as her sprog shoplift and wreck the candy sheves, and her nigger buck sits in the car in the fire lane blocking the door blaring nigger music.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it isn't a high yellow buck it is a know it all sow and beta cuck male. The light skinned niggers are used becuase they seem less threatening and are easier to train than their darker more simian kin. Sometimes I want to believe it is more than just the propping up of niggers by the left. I believe it is actually a marketing scheme as much as it is an agenda to show the abnormal as normal.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As it is, this multitude of coal-burning ads merely disgusts me with their hypocrisy and lying. If I had a young daughter now I would be enraged at this insidious brainwashing campaign to convince young girls that true happiness can only be achieved by hooking up with a nigger buck.