Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

7 year old in kindergarten?

I picked up my children from after-care and they were all talking about it: a seven year old girl in kindergarten.

What do you do in kindergarten?
    You play with clay; you draw and color; you eat. What else?
    How do you fail kindergarten?
    So, I hear this and I asked my older one to point to the seven year old. You would never guess. He points to the colored girl.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    That mini-sheboon should be in 2nd grade at 7 years old, and will most definitely fail the 2nd grade a few times too. If it ever gets there

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That reminds me of the old joke of what is long and hard on a nigger.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why niggers are aptly called, boy or girl, despite their chronological age. Their Erectus brains simply do not go beyond an IQ of 60.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not the end of the school year. The nigger might even be turning 8.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I picked up my children from after-care and they were all talking about it: a seven year old girl in kindergarten.

What do you do in kindergarten?
    You play with clay; you draw and color; you eat. What else?
    How do you fail kindergarten?
    So, I hear this and I asked my older one to point to the seven year old. You would never guess. He points to the colored girl.
    I started kindergarten at 4 years old because I was born after the school year started. I would have essentially been a year behind age wise if I had started at 5 going into 6. My grandparents wanted me to graduate high school at 18 instead of 19 so my parents also thought it was a good idea. This way I started my senior year at 17 years old and graduated at 18. In hindsight it was kind of shitty as a young kid because everyone else in my class was always bigger than me. Anyway side track aside.

I remember learning basics like how to write neatly, basic math, and even reading comprehension. Sure there was a lot of play time but we were there to learn. it must be torture for niglets to go from the jungle of their section 8 home to a structured environment where they must learnt to sit still for 5 minutes at a time.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What's long and hard on a nigger? FIRST GRADE!

My first experience with a nigger was in first grade. We had no niggers in class before then - I'm not even sure if I had ever even seen one.

Apparently, the nigger's parents didn't bother sending it to kindergarten and the truancy po-poes caught up with it so the school sent it straight into first. This little nigger got busted on the first day of school stealing lunch money from other kids. It was quickly busted at lunch time when none of the human kids had money. It's behavior was quickly downhill from there. It proceeded to threaten the other human kids in class for snitching on it and started shoving them around. It had to be forcibly removed after it started to try to get handsy with the girls.

Yep, muhdickery in first grade!

Lucky for me it was left behind a grade by the time it should have moved up. By the time I left for Junior high, it had made it to fourth. After that the teachers just pushed it through so they wouldn't have to deal with it since there were no alternative schools in those days in our small town.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    My first experience with a nigger was in first grade. We had no niggers in class before then - I'm not even sure if I had ever even seen one.

Apparently, the nigger's parents didn't bother sending it to kindergarten and the truancy po-poes caught up with it so the school sent it straight into first. This little nigger got busted on the first day of school stealing lunch money from other kids. It was quickly busted at lunch time when none of the human kids had money. It's behavior was quickly downhill from there. It proceeded to threaten the other human kids in class for snitching on it and started shoving them around. It had to be forcibly removed after it started to try to get handsy with the girls.

Yep, muhdickery in first grade!

Lucky for me it was left behind a grade by the time it should have moved up. By the time I left for Junior high, it had made it to fourth. After that the teachers just pushed it through so they wouldn't have to deal with it since there were no alternative schools in those days in our small town.
    no surprise

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All you folks are racist. You fail to see that this niglet, er, chile, will grow up to be a great doctor or astronaut or mathematician who will be an asset to our country.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kindy is just glorified day care...... Its impossible to fail.... Once more, i give the nigger race the benefit of the doubt and once more they fail to meet my extremely low expectations..... I know i should know better by now, but the nigger is a fascinating beast, though perhaps i expect evolution to advance quicker than it does

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what nigger kindergarten is like:

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    This is what nigger kindergarten is like:

He's just treating his teacher how his buck treated his mammy before leaving for NU.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's nothing. In my former city, there's a 10 year old Nigger in 1st grade.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookin Eek View Post
    That's nothing. In my former city, there's a 10 year old Nigger in 1st grade.
    What is the hardest 3 years of a niggers life? 1st grade.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I started kindergarten at 4 years old because I was born after the school year started. I would have essentially been a year behind age wise if I had started at 5 going into 6. My grandparents wanted me to graduate high school at 18 instead of 19 so my parents also thought it was a good idea. This way I started my senior year at 17 years old and graduated at 18. In hindsight it was kind of shitty as a young kid because everyone else in my class was always bigger than me. Anyway side track aside.

I remember learning basics like how to write neatly, basic math, and even reading comprehension. Sure there was a lot of play time but we were there to learn. it must be torture for niglets to go from the jungle of their section 8 home to a structured environment where they must learnt to sit still for 5 minutes at a time.
    After 4th grade, I was always the youngest kid in class (I did 3rd and 4th in one year).

When I started high skoo, Dad had a temporary gig at Annapolis teaching and we went to a mostly nigger school outside Baltinig. I was 14 years 5 months. About half of the teeniggers in my home room were 16. Several were repeating the 9th grade. Many of the sows were pregnant! I was tall for a 14 y/o, so I think most of the niggers thought I was older than I was.

I wrote about it in "The Yard", but those goddamn niggers tormented me endlessly. I hated that place!

I graduated high school when I was 17 years 2 months. Mom had to get a court to declare me an emancipated minor before the college would let me attend