Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What's long and hard on a nigger? FIRST GRADE!

My first experience with a nigger was in first grade. We had no niggers in class before then - I'm not even sure if I had ever even seen one.

Apparently, the nigger's parents didn't bother sending it to kindergarten and the truancy po-poes caught up with it so the school sent it straight into first. This little nigger got busted on the first day of school stealing lunch money from other kids. It was quickly busted at lunch time when none of the human kids had money. It's behavior was quickly downhill from there. It proceeded to threaten the other human kids in class for snitching on it and started shoving them around. It had to be forcibly removed after it started to try to get handsy with the girls.

Yep, muhdickery in first grade!

Lucky for me it was left behind a grade by the time it should have moved up. By the time I left for Junior high, it had made it to fourth. After that the teachers just pushed it through so they wouldn't have to deal with it since there were no alternative schools in those days in our small town.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    My first experience with a nigger was in first grade. We had no niggers in class before then - I'm not even sure if I had ever even seen one.

Apparently, the nigger's parents didn't bother sending it to kindergarten and the truancy po-poes caught up with it so the school sent it straight into first. This little nigger got busted on the first day of school stealing lunch money from other kids. It was quickly busted at lunch time when none of the human kids had money. It's behavior was quickly downhill from there. It proceeded to threaten the other human kids in class for snitching on it and started shoving them around. It had to be forcibly removed after it started to try to get handsy with the girls.

Yep, muhdickery in first grade!

Lucky for me it was left behind a grade by the time it should have moved up. By the time I left for Junior high, it had made it to fourth. After that the teachers just pushed it through so they wouldn't have to deal with it since there were no alternative schools in those days in our small town.
    no surprise

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All you folks are racist. You fail to see that this niglet, er, chile, will grow up to be a great doctor or astronaut or mathematician who will be an asset to our country.
    Coalburning is bestiality.