Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
I started kindergarten at 4 years old because I was born after the school year started. I would have essentially been a year behind age wise if I had started at 5 going into 6. My grandparents wanted me to graduate high school at 18 instead of 19 so my parents also thought it was a good idea. This way I started my senior year at 17 years old and graduated at 18. In hindsight it was kind of shitty as a young kid because everyone else in my class was always bigger than me. Anyway side track aside.

I remember learning basics like how to write neatly, basic math, and even reading comprehension. Sure there was a lot of play time but we were there to learn. it must be torture for niglets to go from the jungle of their section 8 home to a structured environment where they must learnt to sit still for 5 minutes at a time.
After 4th grade, I was always the youngest kid in class (I did 3rd and 4th in one year).

When I started high skoo, Dad had a temporary gig at Annapolis teaching and we went to a mostly nigger school outside Baltinig. I was 14 years 5 months. About half of the teeniggers in my home room were 16. Several were repeating the 9th grade. Many of the sows were pregnant! I was tall for a 14 y/o, so I think most of the niggers thought I was older than I was.

I wrote about it in "The Yard", but those goddamn niggers tormented me endlessly. I hated that place!

I graduated high school when I was 17 years 2 months. Mom had to get a court to declare me an emancipated minor before the college would let me attend