Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry New trend: mudslimes rob Swedish kids before pissing on them

Goddamnit, Sweden, when are you going to wake the fuck up?

“They don’t just rob, they bully their victims as well. They force them into the woods and pee on them,” Thornberg told the broadcaster.
    In recent years, robberies committed against youths have increased in Sweden. In 2019, 2,500 robberies were reported against children under the age of 18. Haninge, a municipality that has been particularly plagued by such robberies, has seen a significant uptick in these types of crimes in the last 1.5 years.
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/02/ne...eeing-on-them/

Marita Grinde-Nilsson, at Haninge police, has met many children and young people who have felt bad after being robbed.

- Big guys, who are still 14 years old, who have taken it so hard that they sleep with mom during the nights, she says.

Another problem that the police notice is that there are few who dare to report or testify after a juvenile robbery. This is something that Susanne Thornberg has marked as a youth investigator.
    https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artike...rtikel=7403590
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Why the FUCK are the descendants of the Vikings allowing this to happen? Scandinavians tend to be tall, muscular people. I'm sure that they could beat the shit out of niggers or @$$lifter$!! This shit INFURIATES me!!

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Why the FUCK are the descendants of the Vikings allowing this to happen? Scandinavians tend to be tall, muscular people. I'm sure that they could beat the shit out of niggers or @$$lifter$!! This shit INFURIATES me!!

I'm 100% Norwegian and so ashamed of my people not standing up to the EU (NON Elected) cucks. They need to do what the UK did and leave the EU and kick every muzzie and nigger back to where they came from.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    I'm 100% Norwegian and so ashamed of my people not standing up to the EU (NON Elected) cucks. They need to do what the UK did and leave the EU and kick every muzzie and nigger back to where they came from.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!