Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike Tyson training Serina Williams to box

That she-ape is twice his size! He is having to put all his weight into the punching bag to keep it from collapsing as she pounds it. There is no way that is a female.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That she ape is bigger than Mike Tyson, that says alot .

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

I've always said the sows of that species are even more feral and dangerous than the bucks. Then again, it's just as likely that all of the pictures of that "sow" with an obvious crotch bulge are not photoshopped.

They're all subhuman apes to me.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The odor from the sow's stench trench would KO Tyson in one round.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Should-be-in-Irons-Mike" is teaching her to box...
    She's teaching him tennith.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both of them, and all niggers, should be packed on boats, shipped off, and never seen again.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    The odor from the sow's stench trench would KO Tyson in one round.

I suspect that thing doesn't have a stench trench but more of a tuck in tool box. WTF is it with nigger parents raising day chirldrenz from birth to be the opposite sex. Just like big Mike. I simply don't understand how anyone can look at either of those beast and not see what I see as plain as the flared ape nose on their faces. These are bucks! There is zero doubt in my mind. How many undoctored crotch shots with obvious male bulges must we all see before people admit the truth. (Error Level Analysis works every time.)

These are not simply oversized camel toes! Not unless these are the most birth deformed females out there with chicken egg sized and shaped labia and an oversized elongated sideways mounted clitoris with a head on it.
    Don't get me wrong. I am well aware that congenital herpeghonnasyphillaids can cause ambiguous genitalia. STD's are nothing new to the nigger species and they are more likely to have at least one than to have none at all, but nothing, not even hermaphroditism, causes THAT!

I've argued with almost everyone I know, Mrs. Tweak include, that these are homosexual men and not born females. This forum is the single largest collection of folks I know of where it seems most folk see the truth about these he/sheboons.
    I think people see what they want to see because it's easier in most cases to admit that the worst case is true. Never the less, Occom's razor still applies.

"It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled."
    Mark Twain