Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Slovakia effectively bans Islam from country, forbids mosques

Slovakia effectively bans Islam from country, forbids mosques

Since 2016, Slovak legislation makes it impossible for Islam to become a state-recognized religion. Slovakia has adopted measures making it difficult for Islam to become one of the country’s officially recognized religions, making it the European country with the toughest laws against Islam in all of Europe.

In 2016, two-thirds of deputies, including opposition ones, voted in favor of legislation submitted by the governmental Slovak National Party (SNS) that required religious groups in the country to have 50,000 followers to run their schools, open religious establishments or qualify for government subsidies. The law previously required only 20,000 signatures.

According to official sources, Islam, which was primarily targeted by the law, has a maximum of 5,000 followers in Slovakia.

In 2016, then Prime Minister Robert Fico said in an interview, “I’m sorry, Islam has no place in Slovakia. It is the duty of politicians to talk about these things very clearly and openly. I do not wish there were tens of thousands of Muslims.”

Other politicians have also been open about the fact they do not want the Muslim population to grow in Slovakia.

“Islamization begins with kebab and is already underway in Bratislava. Let’s realize what we can face in five or ten years,” said SNS Chairman Andrej Danko in 2016.

“We must do everything we can to ensure that there is no mosque in future Slovakia,” Danko added.
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/02/sl...rbids-mosques/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad America lost is sack and didn't do the same. We (thanks to the left) are hell bent on self destruction. The "melting pot" has been filled with nothing but niggers, 3rd world illegals, and mudslimes. I would be surprised if we go another 50 years before total anarchy breaks loose. Probably more like 25 with the rate liberals want to spend money on things.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, no. I bet the rest of the libtarded world is going to "unfriend" Slovakia now.

Meanwhile, in other parts of the world including North America, muzzies and invading niggers are put on pedestals and given positions of power.