Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Diabetic landwhale activist Daryle Lamont Jenkins helps Bay Ridge 'fight back' against 'White Nationalists'

I'm seriously shocked that grotesquely obese landwhale nigger is still truckin'. I thought that a stroke would have done him in by now.
    Amid white nationalist activity, Bay Ridge takes cues from veteran activist

BAY RIDGE — Anti-hate group Fight Back Bay Ridge hosted a forum last week to address recent white nationalist activity in the neighborhood, including an incident discovered earlier that same day at the church that hosted the forum.

Stickers advertising a far right group were plastered all over the gate at Fourth Avenue Presbyterian Church when Pastor David Aja-Sigmon arrived Thursday morning. The pastor said the harassment didn’t deter him in the least from going ahead with the event as planned.
    White Nationalist Activity- WTF could it possibly be?

The banner read “Defend American Labor,” which, while not an overtly racist message, can be read as an white nationist dog whistle.
    Defend American Labor- now that is some inflammatory racist White Nationalist shit for sure!

“There’s a lot more of us than there are of them,” said Fight Back Bay Ridge founder Mallory McMahon, who also noted that the neighborhood has a reputation for being less progressive than other parts of Brooklyn. “We got 250 people into the street, they got maybe five [who dropped the banner]. I’d really like to get out the message that Bay Ridge is working very hard to stamp that element of our neighborhood out and change our reputation.”
    How much you wanna bet that this 'Mallory McMahon' is a burner? Here's a pic of her receiving an award for her 'activism' from some magic nigger.

https://archive.is/5Hl26
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No rights for nonhumans. No niggers make any sense anyway. I'm inclined to think that woman's a burner. A disgrace to her race and species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Labor = work, and of course niggers don't work, so I see how they would construe that as racisss.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Defend American Labor- now that is some inflammatory racist White Nationalist shit for sure!
    The Klan must be behind this. If you don't specifically mention niggers you must be a fanatical, hate-filled rayciss.