Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Viral bullied video niglet not going to Disneyland

So an OZ sheboon decided to video her dwarf niglet sobbing about being bullied at school. Video goes viral and a comedian set up a fundraiser to take him to Disneyland. 600k was raised but by then the smarter people had started making their misgivings about it being genuine known. Parents posted damming accounts of the niglet doing the bullying against their kids at the same school, his mother having a restraining order against her from the school, someone did a hashtag called #hes18 and that went viral. What cooked his goose was a racist video rant he did and a charming picture of him and his Nog relatives writing crap on a racist banner they were making. Mammy tried cleaning his and her social media but was too late lol. The fambly yesterday said they would not accept the raised money donating it to charity instead. Yeah busted you racist hypocrites. Google Quaden Bayles if you want to see the reports.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Google is fine but links are better.

Just kidding. Google sucks but it did turn up this as the first hit:
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/qu...-18-years-old/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why you never let your feelings take over common sense. Nigger or not, chances are it is a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen an abo in real life. As long as they're far from me, that's ok.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    A nigger is a nigger is a nigger....wherever it is...yea definitely another nigger scam, NEVER trust ANY nigger.

What I see is a midget nigger with a head shaped like a light bulb...lol

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest
    was back in Auz in 2000 and we stopped at a Roadhouse for some grub. There was a couple of coal black, stingy haired Abbos getting chucked out as we walked in... " Don't bring that bloody guitar back in here again " the landlady yelled. Niggers all over the world are one step from primacy. The strangest black creature I ever saw was in Western Samoa. There was a super, dark, black creature that said it was from the Solomon islands. It had Polynesian features but was as black as your hat. Like a reverse Albino. Still haunts me. The guy was very intelligent so I gave him doubt's benefit and classified him as a human. Or was he?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the Hell is that thing? I have been up all night unable to sleep, and now i am too scared to go to bed!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Gin lotto

The parents from the school the niglet was *bullied* at had an interesting tale of their 6 and 8yo daughters being harassed by Rumplehumpskin. The 6yo little girls father was trying to find the right term. He has now added Muhdik to his vocabulary. They are just all relieved that he gone after being pulled out of the school by his Sherilla mother. Sorry for not adding individual links but there was just so much that it was easier to use google lol. That’s one Gin lotto attempt thwarted. Gin: female Australian sheboon

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sick and tired of lefty liberal feel sorry stories. They drool for them!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abo mutant.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	10869
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!