Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Najee batwinged after mammy gets medical advice from crackpots on facebook

Boy dies of flu after mom seeks advice from anti-vax Facebook group

Now, just days after his death, questions are swirling about whether more could have been done to save him amid reports that his mother followed misguided advice from members of an online anti-vaccine group.

Four-year-old Najee’s mother told CBS affiliate KKTV that her son was a vibrant boy who always made people laugh.

“He was the light of everybody’s day,” she said. “He’s full of joy, full of energy, has the most beautiful smile with his super deep dimples.”
    Minutes later, the 5-year-old came out and told his mother that “Junior,” as Najee’s family affectionately called him, was asleep. His mother then discovered him lying on the floor, pale, where he had apparently suffered a febrile seizure as a result of a flu-related fever.
    In the thread, which has now apparently been scrubbed from the group’s Facebook page, the mom wrote, “The doc prescribed tamaflu [sic] I did not pick it up.” One user advises, “You’re better off taking Vitamin D and C, Elderberry, Zinc, and eating lots of fruits and vegetables.”

“Ok perfect I’ll try that,” she responds.

Later in the conversation, which can still be viewed in screenshots published by the Colorado Times Recorder, the panicked mother notes that she has been using the elderberry, peppermint oil and Vitamin C that the group members recommended, but her sons’ fevers are still not breaking.

“Any other tips I’m terrified for another seizure,” she writes. “Please no hard comments I am a momma freaking out all alone in this with a family who believes in none natural ways so I’m going through alone and they are making me feel bad for not putting him on Tamiflu.”

“Boil thyme on the stove,” a group member chimes in. “Vit C until diarrhea.”
    https://www.wivb.com/news/national/b...acebook-group/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    His mother then discovered him lying on the floor, pale,
    That's impossible, it takes years for niggers to decay from their regular color.

All niggers need to follow that advice of avoiding YT juju like vaccines and Tamiflu. They're the white devil's evil magic, and niggers should be praying to their forest bongo idols. I personally highly recommend niggers try their old fashioned technique that cures everything from headaches to AIDS to flu. All these years and I didn't know there's another version!

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That's impossible, it takes years for niggers to decay from their regular color.

All niggers need to follow that advice of avoiding YT juju like vaccines and Tamiflu. They're the white devil's evil magic, and niggers should be praying to their forest bongo idols. I personally highly recommend niggers try their old fashioned technique that cures everything from headaches to AIDS to flu. All these years and I didn't know there's another version!

One of my favorite witch doctor videos of all times I am sure he has a PhD in voodoology too.