Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Petition (before they take it down!)

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-g...the-caribbean/

Repatriation from the UK - notice I couldn't use the N work but I bet it gets removed

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers need to be sent back to African jungles where they belong. Every nation that has been plagued by niggers needs to initiate a back to Africa plan.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Resettle them in the Caribbean's? WHY? They belong in Africa. In the shittiest most undeveloped parts of Africa. That is where they came from, that is where they belong. Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, places like that. Send the niggers there and never let them return.
    If you were to remove every nigger from Haiti within 10 years it would be a beautiful tourist attraction/vacation hotspot.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    That would be a Dream come true....personally, I would even vote for a SMALL tax to be added to help maintain the stinking black bastards in their new nigger nest...it would be worth it to me to get rid of the dirty violent parasitic nigger animals. The dirty nigger a final doesn't belong in this hemisphere, the nigger animal belongs in its native environment ; the jungles and deserts of Aperica...the stinking violent nigger animal IS a Cancer on developed western societies, niggers are blood-sucking leeches and worms that destroy societies, EVERYWHERE the dirty black nigger is; major crime is higher..that includes Violent crimes (look what happened in NYC within the last few days, a nigger releasher from nigger-U after 15 years goes out does the SAME thing it did 15 years earlier...at the bare minimum? , they should put niggers on reservations a d keep them there..to keep the population safer.

Dirty Black Violent Bastards

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Resettle them in the Caribbean's? WHY? They belong in Africa. In the shittiest most undeveloped parts of Africa. That is where they came from, that is where they belong. Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, places like that. Send the niggers there and never let them return.
    If you were to remove every nigger from Haiti within 10 years it would be a beautiful tourist attraction/vacation hotspot.
    ABSOLUTELY true!! Now it's a filthy, disease ridden, FUXATED shithole!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    That part, no offense, I don't know is possible. I hope it is, don't get me wrong, but niggers living somewhere is almost like salting the ground so nothing good ever grows there again.

Mrs. S and I have seen vacation packages to various parts of the Caribbean, but niggers are the one reason we wouldn't waste our time. I don't want to make nice plans only to find out the hotel is staffed with niggers, and a boat we hired in advance is run by a buck liable to kill us.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.