Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Barnes and Noble cancels plan to put Niggers on classic book covers.

It's bad enough to have jiggaboos shoved in your face on TV and in commercials but these companies want to deface classic works with niggers.

Sickening.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/05/media...rnd/index.html

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Duuuuuuhhhhhhhh. Niggers don't read anyway. And if they entered a bookstore, they will not PAY for the books they take.

Anyway, here are some better ideas: Frankenstein would be Franken-chimp. That one would be O. K., since niggers are monsters.

Moby Dick? A multitude of Wail-fare sheboon sherilla sow-potomuses have the exact same body style as the famous whale. But if you want to attract the members of the manure pile (Manure = a collection of black feces; i.e. niggers), change the name to Moby's Muh-Dick. Just some ideas.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Duuuuuuhhhhhhhh. Niggers don't read anyway. And if they entered a bookstore, they will not PAY for the books they take.

Anyway, here are some better ideas: Frankenstein would be Franken-chimp. That one would be O. K., since niggers are monsters.

Moby Dick? A multitude of Wail-fare sheboon sherilla sow-potomuses have the exact same body style as the famous whale. But if you want to attract the members of the manure pile (Manure = a collection of black feces; i.e. niggers), change the name to Moby's Muh-Dick. Just some ideas.

^^^Moby's Muhdikk

Good one!

I've been in B&N several times (usually drug there w/wife), and can honestly say that I don't think I have ever seen a nigger once. They do not read books and have no use for them. There is no bling, shoes, clothing, gear, electronics, malt liquor, chiggun, rheeuumz or anything else of value to them there so why would they bother to even shoplift there much less spend money?

As far as the typical B&N customers I've seen here, I usually only see a bunch of multiple pierced, shabby earth tone clothed, Birkenstock clad, fluorescent dyed hair wearing maggot infested hippie types that look like at least half of them presently or have at least once, run through the jungle with the blue gummed pavement ape.

If I have time to read anything, it's usually technical in nature and written by an engineer to advance my skills in order to save me, or earn, money.

My choice of reading materials may not seem relaxing to most people but I assure you it is to me. It also doesn't provide support in any way shape or form to any niggers or coddlers whatsoever and I don't have to shop at B&N to find them.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about books about slavery? Roots. 12 Years a Slave. Beloved. Nigger of the Narcissus. Shaka Zulu. Or how about historical films. Zulu Dawn. Amistad. Gorillas in the Mist. National Geographic on Primates. Studies on Retard nigger species.
    There's much to learn, but niggers don't read anyway.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

CoonsRus
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers are BAD for business

only ever go in their shitty and burned out stores to take a crap and wipe shit up the walls anyway. Love thy negro doesn't play well with me. Any corp which uses niggers as sales platforms will forfeit my business. I complained to my bank recently that I was sick of seeing nigger images of smiling ' black folk ' and it was politically biassed. They didn't respond, so I tried again. No response. I switched banks taking 3 accounts with me. At the teller, the human asked why I was closing up. I told her that an over representation of black people in the literature was making me feel invalid. She looked over here shoulder, you know the look left, look right head hunt to check for the civic police listeners and she came back with solid eye contact and whispered " I'm sick of this fucking place too ! "