Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger suspook arrested for double murder

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...merce-n1130256

Jacques Dshawn Smith, 21, is facing a charge of capital murder after two women were found dead Pride Rock Residence Hall on Monday, Texas A&M University-Commerce said on its Facebook page. Smith is not a student, but is believed to be the ex-boyfriend of one of the victims, identified as Abbaney Matts, 20.

Abbaney Matts was found dead in the residence hall with her 19-year-old sister, Deja Matts. Deja Matts, from Garland, Texas, was a freshman at Texas A&M-Commerce pursuing a bachelor's degree for science in public health. Abbaney Matts was not enrolled at the school.

Abbaney Matts' 2-year-old son was also in the room and released to family after being treated for injuries, university police said. It's unclear what injuries the child sustained.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one can tell me that thing resembles a human being in any way.

Why did Jacques (pronounced "Jak-quees" I'm sure) batwing sister sows Deja and Abbaney(?)? Weed? Muh dik? Disrespeck? Does anyone ever know what goes on in the tiny, chaotic minds of niggers?

And they look like they were such nice young ladies, on their way to being prolific breeder sows.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abb580844284665.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	10764

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Why did Jacques (pronounced "Jak-quees" I'm sure) batwing sister sows Deja and Abbaney(?)? Weed? Muh dik? Disrespeck? Does anyone ever know what goes on in the tiny, chaotic minds of niggers?

And they look like they were such nice young ladies, on their way to being prolific breeder sows.
    I bet Jacques impregnated both of the felon factories, and then decided to abort his niglets.

And the felon factories.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	educatednigger.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	10768  
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My guess is Muh-dikk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Abbaney Matts was found dead in the residence hall with her 19-year-old sister, Deja Matts. Deja Matts, from Garland, Texas, was a freshman at Texas A&M-Commerce pursuing a bachelor's degree for science in public helff. Abbaney Matts was not enrolled at the school.

Dey is survived by d
    ey daughters Yoga Matts, Nappy Matts, Flow Matts, Doh Matts, Wekkum Matts and Lawndree Matts, who is all currently attending Wardubduh State Unibersity, Welfare State Unibersity and NU Junior Cowledge.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No one can tell me that thing resembles a human being in any way.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abb580844284665.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	10764
    That is the STRANGEST looking nigger I've seen in a VERY long time and I have seen a lot of strange looking niggers!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Abbaney Matts was found dead in the residence hall with her 19-year-old sister, Deja Matts. Deja Matts, from Garland, Texas, was a freshman at Texas A&M-Commerce pursuing a bachelor's degree for science in public helff. Abbaney Matts was not enrolled at the school.

Dey is survived by d
    ey daughters Yoga Matts, Nappy Matts, Flow Matts, Doh Matts, Wekkum Matts and Lawndree Matts, who is all currently attending Wardubduh State Unibersity, Welfare State Unibersity and NU Junior Cowledge.
    A fitting obituary.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I bet Jacques impregnated both of the felon factories, and then decided to abort his niglets.

And the felon factories.

Let me guess, they are remaking "Revenge of the nerds" and putting a poindexter like nigger in the lead role!!