Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Joaquin Phoenix sucks big nigger dick by screaming 'systemic racism' in BAFTA acceptance speech

Every time I watch a movie or TV I see a veritable flood of nigger turd sewage being pumped into my eyeballs. 10% of the population and 40% of the screen time. How the hell is that racist, Joaquin?

Joaquin Phoenix Addresses ‘Systemic Racism’ In BAFTAs Acceptance Speech

Following the controversy over the lack of diversity after the announcement of the nominations, which led to #BAFTASSoWhite trending online, it seemed at first that the Award Ceremony was trying to address the issue. It was, however, done rather awkwardly, with Graham Norton’s joke about how white all the nominees are falling flat.
    Graham Norton- another niggerloving pile of shit. That talentless, charmless and unattractive pile is even more boring than (is it even possible?) Ricky Gervais. The BBC really sucks a BBC.

Toward the end of the ceremony, as Joaquin Phoenix accepted his award for best leading actor for his performance in Joker, he addressed the issue full on. Here is Phoenix’s full acceptance speech:

“‘I feel very honored and privileged to be here tonight and BAFTA has always been very supportive of my career, and I am deeply appreciative. But I also have to say that I also feel conflicted because so many of my fellow actors that are deserving don’t have that same privilege.
    Hollywood is now nothing more than a bad joke, so artistically bankrupt and starved for any meaningful creative content that it is forced to turn to comic books for material. Piss off, niggerlovers.

He left forgetting to take his award with him.
    He probably just left it there for his pet nigger friends. Besides, what it could it possibly be worth anyway?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sheenas.../#15377e6c1409
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who ever this whore man is, I hope he goes and lives with the niggers, but these uppity assholes never do.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever catch any of those late-night shows, with that little cuck Seth Meyers or the Jimmys - Kimmel and Fallon? The nigger-loving is so extreme, especially with that Fallon I expect him to start blowing niggers guests right on stage. I've flipped on those shows a couple times while waiting for Alfred Hitchock to resume. I guess they're trying to make up for their white privilege by kissing nigger ass.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Ever catch any of those late-night shows, with that little cuck Seth Meyers or the Jimmys - Kimmel and Fallon? The nigger-loving is so extreme, especially with that Fallon I expect him to start blowing niggers guests right on stage. I've flipped on those shows a couple times while waiting for Alfred Hitchock to resume. I guess they're trying to make up for their white privilege by kissing nigger ass.
    I hate those CUCK soy boys too.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand why more humans aren't straight up PROUD of their accomplishments and achievements.

It seems weird to hate yourself just because you are better than others.

Being the best should be a goal everyone should aim for.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.