Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Floyd M(G)ayweather assaulted fan who just wanted a photo

I can't exactly sympathize with someone who wastes time on a nigger, but maybe it was a ploy, a reverse form of nigger lotto to provoke and sue the groid. Whatever the case, I still would like to see full charges pressed, so that the biggest chicken boxer of all time will finally spend serious time at NU. After it beat its ho a few years ago, all it did was a few days in jail, where it complained it wasn't getting enough protein.

The fan, 32-year-old Ricco Kimborough, told police he recognized Mayweather standing outside the Fontainebleau Hilton by the valet stand around 8:30 a.m. Saturday when he asked him for a photo, according to a police report obtained by TMZ.

Mayweather allegedly declined, saying “I can't even get a good morning first?" His security team then pushed Kimborough away from him. Mayweather then yelled “I'll beat you’re a**," the police report said. The Miami Beach Police Department launched an investigation into the incident.

It was not clear whether Kimborough told officers he was assaulted by Mayweather or members of his security team.
    Kimborough can be heard repeatedly telling Mayweather, “I’m a free man.” Mayweather then says “You can get this a**-whooping for free." Kimborough responds that if he gets an “a**-whopping” from Mayweather, “I'll get all your money too."
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/floyd...tel-super-bowl
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This 'fan' sounds like a nigger trying to win the nigger lottery.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.